Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    seth
    Participant

Oh… Honey… no…

Let me explain this so even you can understand it.  You don’t have any contact information for anyone here, let alone real names, and secondly, you can’t sue because someone links to something.

I’d love to see you sue me, honestly.  My *real* lawyer would crush you in the ground and you’d be paying my court costs.  I’m sure that goes the same for anyone else here as well.

Please, go buy some books, take some classes, and brush up on your photography – THEN market yourself as a photographer.  And then?  No one will be talking about you here.

BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

Look at this, Magpie’s Photography,  https://www.facebook.com/MagpiesPhotography

HAHA

She so needs help.

Jucieboo2468
    Participant

My name is Gary Williams Bryan..

I go by Bill.

& misbitch2468 its not nice to talk about people.

& I am the a Friend of Monkeying Around Sweet Photography.

She calls me Her Lawyer. Don’t be hating. So I am her Lawyer.. with 3 kids.. there Mother really did pass away. So ya.

seth
    Participant

Ok so now you are not only coolmommy12 but you’re also msbitch2468 and Jucieboo2468???  Darling, this has been great entertainment but move along now.  Really not sure why these imaginary children are relevant, either??

As for Magpies…  I guess she’s one of your “competitors” huh?  She’s not great either, but you could probably learn something from her, at least to get you started.

catdudz
    Participant

Bwahahaha! Lovely entertainment for the night… And illiterate fauxtographer pretending to be a lawyer… Lmfao

snaphappy
    Participant

I am just so confused.  These kids lost THEIR mother, so they call you, Bill, mommy. Nope, don’t buy it.

Bill
    Participant

Let’s not get me confused with the person who is impersonating a lawyer who cannot spell.

My name is Bill, there are more then one of us out there named Bill.  Bill Gates, Bill Shakespeare, Bill Clinton and so on…

Please refer the comments about Monkey whatever the name is to the Bill that goes by coolmommy12, Thank you!

snaphappy
    Participant

I know I wasn’t confusing you with coolmommy12 or jucieboo, which sounds like a 12 year old girls aim name, not the name of someone who is old enough to have made it through law school.  This is all too funny. Sorry if there was any confusion. I just mentioned Bill because I found it humorous that these kids were calling a male “Mommy.”

Bill
    Participant

@ Seth  The phrase I used

Love me or I will find a way to shut you up until you do!!!”

Basically means that people love getting praise and acclaim, but say something that they do not like, they try to pull every trick in the book to get you to retract the “bad”.  People who cannot take criticism well will go to great lengths to keep those who don’t like their work quiet.  Sometimes it backfires on them, called the Streisand Effect.

Instead of taking the criticism like a grown up and moving on, they go and pull childish pranks and lash out at others.

Bill
    Participant

No Problem SnapHappy, it’s all in good fun

Tyler
    Participant

Let me recap:

An open forum makes constructive critiscism on some person’s work, then that person seeks to sue some specific user of the open forum for his opinion.

I just think that people need to stop acting childish. Accept criticism – it will ultimately improve your work. Also, Monkeying Around Sweet FAUXtography – you are not helping your image or yourself, and I would just recommend improving your grammar, and learning a bit more a photography before you “threaten” to sue someone on the grounds that they pointed out how your work needs…some work.

@Bill
    : I cannot agree more with every single statement you’ve made. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

nesgran
    Participant

Whoever gets sued, can you please show us the papers because this is promising to be absolutely hilarious.

Bill, I know you mean well but honestly drop it. The best thing your friend can do is to stop charging people for photography, learn the craft and learn how to spell and construct sentences so she can communicate with customers. It is all a disaster in terms of a business and it certainly didn’t get better by coming in here and trying to sue people.

And no, you are not a lawyer just because she calls you that

Bill
    Participant

The problem is that some people that call themselves “Professionals” post sub-par work and cry about it when someone says it’s bad.  What’s really bad is the fact that you charged someone good money for bad work.  If I went into a restaurant and ordered a steak and got ground chuck, I would be pissed and damn straight I would tell them about it.

The thing to remember is even professional photographers make mistakes and take bad photos from time to time.  The difference between a professional and a faux-fessional is that the professional does not let anyone see the bad photos, they never see the light of day.  Only put your best work out there, that’s the way to being pro.  If your work is not good enough, then do something else.

Whether you are just starting out or a “Pro” be a sponge and absorb the knowledge that you can gain from others, that and practice, practice, practice.  That is the way you get better.  Hell, I practiced on a beauticians modeling head when a didn’t have anyone to help out, and I still have it.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

How to spot a Fauxtographer..

Spot Colour

Bad Colour

Bad Grammar

Doesn’t know when to just walk away!!!!

From his first post it was pretty obvious this guy was no lawyer, yet he kept on digging his hole deeper and deeper. And then he comes clean!

Dude, Monkey crap fauxtography would have been history by know….. but you won’t let it go!

cameraclicker
    Participant

There is a timely article in our local daily business section today!  It reports the U.S. Attorney General caught 19 companies writing fake reviews on websites like Yelp and Google.  Apparently they will have to pay US$350,000, and Yelp’s shares fell 9%.  The fake reviews breached false advertising and deceptive business practices laws.

Makes one wonder how many of the comments on Facebook sites like “Monkeying Around Sweet Photography” are planted and thus also running afoul of that legislation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.