Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    JLiu
    Participant

Wait…wait…nobody else here has JuiceBoo Law as their legal representative?

Anyone else notice how the grammar and Random Capitalization are reminiscent of certain emails about dead/dying, uber-rich potentates who want to share their wealth with you?

emf
    Participant

Why are they bitter sweet memories? Why aren’t they just sweet. does she know what bitter sweet implies?

Am so glad this has been pointed out as it’s been driving me crazy. I go for bitter sweet art, films, literature etc. but WTAF would you want your wedding photos or baby photos to be bitter sweet?? Puts a great big black cloud over it all.

seth
    Participant

Bill, you’re not making much sense.  I believe fully that Bill, coolmommy12, msbitch2468, and Jucieboo2468 are all the same person.  In fact, I know they are – comments that were once written by coolmommy12 are now written by Jucieboo – screen change name, how pleasant.  And Jucieboo/coomommy is signing posts with “Bill” and saying “I am a lawyer” on numerous accounts.

As for “I’ll shut you up until you love me…”  Um…  you can’t force someone to love you.  Unless maybe it’s Stockholm Syndrome.  So you just really make no sense whatsoever.

This is just bizarre.

And where is BEG???  lol

joehomeowner
    Participant

I am not a photographer, just a critic. I think it is funny that the Digital Lightbox guy showed up to tell us all that his shitty, grainy band photos are awesome and everybody loves them. I wonder if his face is as blurry in real life as it is in his photo?

As for everything else, I find it even funnier. Why? I work in a law office. First off, you don’t “send papers” through the mail. Most jurisdictions don’t allow that in this country. Sometimes you can do it via certified mail, but that is still in a minority of cases. Secondly, you can’t sue for somebody’s opinion unless they are specifically lying. The person who thinks they can sue people for posting here is an idiot.

seth
    Participant

@joehomeowner — Sweet!  You work in a law office LOL I have a question for you.

So earlier this year my friend had a dispute with her now ex-partner over them going their separate ways (photography).  Said ex partner, after becoming an ex, decided she was going to threaten my friend with a lawsuit and all this (even though she didn’t have any case really) and basically try to steal a wedding from her that she was shooting… THE NEXT DAY.  She sent my friend a letter from her lawyer only it came from her own email address.  ie no postal mail, not even emailed from the lawyer himself.  Then went on about how you’ve received a letter from my lawyer so you have to agree with me and do what I say yada yada yada.  WELL my friend called the lawyer because she was just like WTF dude, it’s not even from him – to verify and see if he was even involved.  Turned out he was but he had sent the ex-partner a draft of a letter for her to go over to be sent to my friend and the ex then sent it to my friend herself directly.  She said the lawyer was sounding kinda wary to talk to her at all but sounded like he was NOT happy with the ex-partner.  My friend let it drop though because she knew the ex didn’t have any case and she just wanted this woman to go away but my question is…  how illegal is that?  The ex was essentially impersonating him by sending the “letter.”  Is the lawyer liable for anything at all?  He apparently got on the phone right away to the ex, I wish I knew what he said to her!  I, and others, encouraged my friend to pursue it but she just wanted it to be over.  I always wondered what the ramification could have been.

Bill
    Participant

@ CameraClicker – you bring up an interesting topic, about face facebook likes and Yelp reviews and such.
    I see that there are businesses out there, for a fee, will generate “Likes” for your page. I am ?? How is that 1) legal and 2) ethical.
    I see some of these “fauxtog” pages that have several hundred or even over a thousand “Likes” and wondered how can that many people like that crap? Puzzling to me, but that was before I saw the companies that will do the “Liking” for you.

@ Seth – I think you are getting me mixed up with the juicyboo/coomommy Bill. I did write the post that said “Love me or I will shut you up, but I’m not sure if you got the meaning of why I said it. That’s okay, the context is sometimes hard to convey on a post like this.

This Bill has a swirly image next to my name. I am not a Lawyer, I am not a doctor, but I play one from time to time. I am a photographer and a critic and not related to juicyboo/coomommy12 or whatever other names that Fake non-spelling person uses.

wtf
    Participant
    seth
    Participant

Ah yes I tend to get confused when there are no images loading when on my phone lol.

I thought “love me or I’ll shut you up” was a serious line she was trying to spout.

My bad!  Sorry lol

But the other three screen names, uh yeah.

seth
    Participant

wtf, WTF?  Is that the faux commenting “not sure what happened here”?  LOL

That whole album is bad.

Bill
    Participant

@ Seth…Not a problem, with just a name, it is easy to get mixed in with the others, LOL

Bill
    Participant

WTF – Man that Blessed Memories hurt my eyes. Would have moderately okay of the color profile was somewhere near close, ouch!
    And what the hell is up with the starburst vignette?

wtf
    Participant

I can’t figure out why in the heck she went ahead and edited it.  I guess you can “picasso” it and step really really REALLY far back and have it look ok. LOL! Like a flower reflected in a puddle….. or something. Eh…. its art. 😉

dont.care
    Participant

That’s funny.. It’s a felony to impersonate a ‘referee’, I can’t imagine what kind of hell you will reign down upon yourself for impersonating a Lawyer..

dont.care
    Participant

To be quite honest, it ought to be a crime to impersonate a photographer.. The legal system.. An Epic Fail in sooo many ways.

ebi
    Participant

Let me school you on the type of lawsuit you are claiming you can bring. To be able to sue for anything, you’d have to sue for slander and to be able to do that, you have to prove several things including that the things said fully identify you, that they are UNTRUE, and that they cost you money and/or loss of business.

You’ll also have to prove that the intent was to be malicious, which is harder to prove than all of that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.