Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    Jucieboo2468
    Participant

I have also seen where you all have a Photography link with a picture of the owner’s Son who is a miner & owner would like if you please take it down. We have officers looking up where this page was founded & made. I have officer’s right now name Offiver Darron from Jeffersonville, Indiana Police Deptement looking at the page everyday. If I come back to see more stuff on Monkeying Around Sweet Photography. I will, be finding A Lawyer for you will be in lots of Trouble. Thank for the Time
    Bill

catdudz
    Participant

Nice attempt but I’m pretty sure you’re not a lawyer! How about you spend more time on your use of the English language, damn add learning photography as well…..and THEN worry about everything else!

Jucieboo2468
    Participant

Catdudz,
    I am a lawyer not a photographer.
    Thanks for trying.
    Bill

snaphappy
    Participant

Bill, how many kids do you have? Do they all call you mommy?

JanJan
    Participant

I just want to laugh out loud at these people who want to sue us for exercising our 1st Amendment right of voicing our opinions on bad photography. A few months ago on a different area of this forum, I was talking bad about someone’s photography. Just a couple weeks ago, that person emailed me complaining that my review and this website was ranked #4 on a Google search for its area and threatened to sue me for slander (it’s actually libel) if I don’t get it removed. Just to avoid the threats and seeing that their work somewhat improved since the review (i.e. not worthy to land on the main page, but still not the greatest), I had the moderators remove the post. But God forbid what would happen if someone wrote a bad review on its Yelp page? Will that person threaten to sue as well?

Any “lawyer” on this forum who tries to shun people for voicing their 1st Amendment right by stating their opinions should be disbarred. I can’t speak for everyone, but when I make a unfavorable review, I am not out there to destroy your business. Your horrific photography will do that for you!

If my review only said “He/she person take horrible pictures and needs a lot of work”, that is my opinion and not grounds for a lawsuit. But if I said “That person takes horrible pictures and is a slut/womanizer” about a family photographer who I barely even know them personally, then yes, that person can sue me.

Bill
    Participant

Looks like got just got DEEP in here!!!

I will, be finding A Lawyer for you will be in lots of Trouble.

Bi-polar, maybe?  I not a professional when it comes to disorders, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a goose.

Bill
    Participant

It’s the American Way!

Love me or I will find a way to shut you up until you do!!!
    Got to love it.
    I think if anything if I saw my photography on here, I would take a long hard look at it and see what people are truly saying about it and see what I could do to improve on it.  Yeah, I would be a little shammed in knowing that my name and business is listed as a “Fauxtog,” but like you said, I would rather it be here then on a Yelp Page.  On here, people are giving their unbiased opinions and true critiques, not just some “good Job” or “nice pic” from friends and family.

I reviewed a local burger place on Yelp that everyone around town said was just better then awesome.  I went and the burger was visually awesome, but tasted like something a neighbor could have made on a backyard grill.  I clearly stated on my review that I did not have their signature burger and that I was harder on burger and pizza joints then other types of businesses.  I did point out that the service was great, the burger was picturesque and besides the taste, it was just great.

But what good is a burger if it doesn’t taste good?  Same thing in photography.  If you have heart and passion, that is great, but if you lack the skills to execute that heart and passion, you need to learn them or try something else.  Simple as that!

By the way, the owner of that burger place [a chain that has several locations across the US] emailed me wanting me to come back and give them another try.  I stated that I “may” someday, but I have not been back since.

Tyler
    Participant

In defense of Monkeying-Around-Sweet-Photography, “Being a Photography is the Best thing that has Every happen[ed]” to her. Just let her be. There are people who can accept constructive criticism and there are ones who can’t even spell those words.

seth
    Participant

Hello!!  Nice try, coolmommy12.  Some things to point out.

1. Lawyers at least have a good grasp on the English  language and punctuation.

2. Lawyers will not argue on a public forum.

3. Any real lawyer knows there’s no case here.

4. Anyone who knows anything about the internet knows you cannot mandate what is linked to from a site.  No one has re-posted your photos here, so there have been no crimes committed.

Let me school you on the type of lawsuit you are claiming you can bring.  To be able to sue for anything, you’d have to sue for slander and to be able to do that, you have to prove several things including that the things said fully identify you, that they are UNTRUE, and that they cost you money and/or loss of business.

So… go.  Try again!

seth
    Participant

Oh yeah, and 5. Every day “officers” aren’t going to be able to find out more about this website than the ever day person can look up already.  It certainly doesn’t take an ongoing investigation.

Next!!

seth
    Participant

alarnold — that’s hilarious.

Last year, one of my sisters left a review on a hair salon’s site after our other sister had her hair died pink (NOT what she wanted) and suffered chemical burns on her scalp.  It was a mess.  The owner of that place called our other sister crying her eyes out and said sister then had the original sister remove the review.  There were then more calls and stuff like, “it’s still there!” for a while.  You know, they SHOULD have had a bad review.  That is completely unacceptable.  Yet they bullied her into removing it by playing the pity card.

cameraclicker
    Participant

I have also seen where you all have a Photography link with a picture of the owner’s Son who is a miner & owner would like if you please take it down. We have officers looking up where this page was founded & made. I have officer’s right now name Offiver Darron from Jeffersonville, Indiana Police Deptement looking at the page everyday. If I come back to see more stuff on Monkeying Around Sweet Photography. I will, be finding A Lawyer for you will be in lots of Trouble. Thank for the Time
    Bill

And then …

Catdudz,
    Thanks for trying.
    Bill

Well, wow!  So, the owner’s son is a miner?  That would mean the owner’s son is not a minor?  Or, does that mean the child protection laws are being violated by the owner, who is making the child work?  Perhaps the authorities should be alerted so they can look into the child’s status!

If there is a link, it is probably “to” a picture, rather than “with” a picture.  coolmommy12 needs to be told that a link is a pointer to an object and links do not infringe.  If the owner wants the photo removed, she should take it down and that should be something she can do since presumably she put it up in the first place.

coolmommy12 (Bill) has “officer’s right now name Offiver Darron”!  Does that mean tomorrow the officer will have a different name?

In the first post, Bill will be looking for a lawyer.  In the second post, Bill is a lawyer!  It’s amazing to me that Bill can get through a few years of law school, a couple of years of articling, then, writing and passing the bar exam, all in about 40 minutes!  Obviously there was no time to learn grammar, spelling or logic!

Based on the language in the posts, I doubt Bill is a lawyer and having visited the linked Facebook page, I am sure whomever is responsible for “Monkeying Around Sweet Photography” is not up to a standard I would consider necessary to be a good photographer.

seth
    Participant

LOL at the miner — I totally was thinking literally miner, bwahahahaha.

Okay so something else, I want this phrase explained to me: “Love me or I will find a way to shut you up until you do!!!”

Finally, on second thought, maybe we should sue YOU for impersonating a lawyer.  I’m sure you’d be in more trouble for that than anyone else here for our “offenses.”

saynotofaux
    Participant
    Jucieboo2468
    Participant

I am a Lawyer. You will be getting papers on the Mail.

Yes, My kids call me Mother because there Mother passed away when one was 4, one was 5, and my other was just born. & now one is 24, 25, & 20. So go ahead and talk about my wife & me being like my kids Mother.

I for one her child is 16 Months old. & she don’t want her Childs Pictures on this Page.

They is why you are being Sued.

So have a Great Night.

Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.