Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    snaphappy
    Participant
    fstopper89
    Participant

One of her new backgrounds for her upcoming studio. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504124443005712&set=a.504124393005717.1073741891.483534371731386&type=1&theater

It looks like others have be criticizing, calling, and messaging her. (Calling at 1 am is too much in my opinion). She deleted comments from her page and continues to defend herself, saying an “offer” (officer) looked at her page and said nope, she didn’t use anyone else’s photos (even though she did, it was posted right on the photos who took it; I call BS) and an officer wouldn’t look at someone’s FB page anyway. She and her husband/boyfriend have some intellectual issues. He has a “business” as well for hauling away junk. The title is Mike’s Hael-A-Way. Yes, it’s that bad. I’m sad for their kid. I can hardly even make out what her paragraphs mean. But seriously who is booking her for sessions??? I’m going to guess that’s made-up too.

“Being a Photography is the Best thing that has Every happen to me. I can Capture every Bitter Sweet Memories.. To be a Part of Others Life’s to help give them the Gift of Memories to There Families, Friends, Etcs… I Love Doing what I do… As I always say If you don’t like it Dis Like my Page.. & Please don’t come back to my page.. I know there is people watching my page & I know your talking about my page. I am sorry that I am not as Great as you or Better.. But, I must be doing something right for you to watch my page.. So, Hello & Welcome to Monkeying Around Sweet Photography… Family tomorrow.. Can’t wait.. Book me for anything you want me to talk your Pictures. ask me Questions if you want to know something. don’t be shy..”

snaphappy
    Participant

Monkeying Around’s statuses are so hard to understand. I takes me a good 5 minutes to decipher what she is saying. That is so bad.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

one or two nice shots on this Flickr stream

But there’s also spot colouring, horrible HDR, bad focus and this…..

There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it.

Why’s it showing the pic instead of the link?

ebi
    Participant

Can I just add RE: Monkeying around:

Monkeying Around Sweet Photography
    11 hours ago
    Hello, I updating on how The Cutest Kid Contest is going..
    1. Kenley-66
    2. Payton-64
    3. Kierson, Kinsley, & Karter-33
    4. Aria-28
    5. Alvia & Landon-26
    Remember Voting is still open until September 30th, 2013 at Mid. Night..
    Remember to have them Like my page & have them Like your Little one..
    Good Luck!!:)

Ppl have gone off the rails with kids names. They need to stop. What the fuck is a Kierson or Alvia?

ebi
    Participant

the problem with Monkeying around is that she doesn’t understand how words work.

Why are they bitter sweet memories? Why aren’t they just sweet. does she know what bitter sweet implies? Obviously she was dropped on her head as a child. Perhaps also ADD:

I have a Family today at 4pm. Tomorrow I have a Family at 2:30pm to take Pictures of. So happy. Can’t wait to share!

just lost her mid thought.

seth
    Participant

The thing about Monkeying around is, well, it’s all just completely bizarre.  None of it makes any sense whatsoever.  She’s like a 7 year old.  However, whoever is harassing her needs to stop now.

But just completely strange.  Something really just isn’t right.  She is apparently moving but doesn’t even know where to?  Just bizarre.

That pic BEG linked to though, my nephew had a baby blanket in that same material.  😛

seth
    Participant

The one Worst Case posted seems to be pretty good but yeah the selective coloring ones are just BAD.  It just ruins the whole photo. He over does the models’ skin though, too.

And this, wtf is up with the framing on this one??  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ali_shahzad/8674707309/  There’s no room above or below her whatsoever, it looks really weird.

cameraclicker
    Participant

The one Worst Case posted seems to be pretty good but yeah the selective coloring ones are just BAD.

Open the full image in Flickr!

WCS:  If you put a link to a Flickr photo on a line by itself, this site will display a thumbnail.

seth
    Participant

ok, yeah, looked better on my phone LOL

This:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ali_shahzad/9701240868/in/photostream/

“Black is a color, white is not a color” is the title of the photo.  Just: wtf?  I’m no designer or artist or color expert, but growing up we were taught that white is all colors (reflective) and black is the absence of color… correct??  not to mention all the other things wrong with that photo.

CrazyJow
    Participant

Sooo….yeah here I am. The owner of The Digital Lightbox. The same guy who is apparently a faux?

Couple things first off.

1st I’m glad that I had to come to some random photography site in order to see this.

2nd if you don’t like my work that’s your business and yours alone. I have count less amount of people who like the work I do and who also keep hiring me. So with that being said. There will always be haters out there.

As for “Joehomeowner” Thanks for the lovely comments there buddy. I find it funny that of all the people I’ve ever photographed or people who’ve seen my work, you’re the only one who’s has ever said anything remotely like that. As for the shot of myself that wasn’t taken by me just to let you know. That was done by someone else at an event I was working at which there are literally hundreds of photos from and you choose call out the one I didn’t even take congrats there buddy! You win that award! But, I still love the photograph a lot myself but that’s my opinion. Honestly think what you want about what the few photos you posted. Which I noticed are only 3. 2 of which are of my daughter O.o which I did not edit at all. Maybe I should of thrown them in photoshop and doctored them all up to the point there was no longer a real image but some random CS6 crap? Maybe you might of liked it more. Any ways you apparently know how to contact me so I’ll leave it at that. I’d love to hear from you and find out who really are. As for my American Head Charge photos I’m not going to sit here and explain everything with that show that could of possibly gone wrong with lighting that did. No need to get into that one.

But with that being said. I’m just leave this here and walk away. I said what I’ve needed to say. Joehomeowner contact me I’d love to hear from you, you know how to get in touch with me.

seth
    Participant

So, here you are.  I have been with this thread nearly since the beginning and I have to say, I don’t know who you are.  However, in regards to your #2, go ahead and try and just tell all these people they don’t have a right to discuss their opinions on photography.  Just, lol.

JLiu
    Participant

This should be good…

Jucieboo2468
    Participant

Hello, I am Monkeying Around Sweet Photography’s Lawyer Bill.
    And This page will be getting sued. We have all the Information from this page to get it shut down. If Monkeying Aound Sweet Photography keeps getting talked about.

BCLC
    Participant

Are you serious?? Hi Bill, what firm do you work for??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.