Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Hello everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    ImaREALphotographer
    Participant

As you see from my name, I’m a REAL photographer.  lol  Here to help give any insight needed to those that have lost their way into fauxtography land.  Thx for this forum!

jentheartist
    Participant

Hee Hee – well I am a new photographer (about a year) and not “in business” but enjoy wildlife photography – learning people photography.  I love the site to see what “not” to do!

Brownie
    Participant

I didn’t really want to make a topic, but I’ll gladly reply!

I’m studying photography at East Tennessee State and have been pursing photography for about 5 years now. I shot digital for four years and picked up film when I started taking classes at State.

Happy to help with any concerns or questions

jetpix
    Participant

Hi –

I’ve been a professional for 30+ years, and am a former college photography instructor.  Switched to digital in 2010 – so still learning the nuances involved – but happy to help with any questions . . . . .

joe
    Participant

[quote=2425]As you see from my name, I’m a REAL photographer. lol Here to help give any insight needed to those that have lost their way into fauxtography land. Thx for this forum![/quote]

Lets see some proof buddy.  There is someone else who claims to be a skilled pro offering help and is clearly not.

jetpix
    Participant

Joe –

that’s rude – not a good start to the forum . . . . .

katurah01
    Participant

I posted on the am I a fauxtog one but no replies and since everyone here seems to be a professional,maybe I can get yalls constructive criticism.I put a link on the forum topic..can yall check it out?

joe
    Participant

I may have been a little crass and to the point but if someone is going to profess their skills they should back it up with some work.  I have had a really crappy day and dont mean to take it out on anyone.

ImaREALphotographer
    Participant

I have an AAS degree in portrait photography and own my own business.

martenfisher
    Participant

Hello. Lets see some pudding.

Nightrose
    Participant

Hi all, I’m from Melbourne Australia, and have been freelancing for the past couple of years (weddings, models and events) with my own little business. I can say, being mostly self-taught and starting from the ground up, that being a “professional photographer” is extremely difficult! I like to think I’m getting to this level, but I know I still have a long way to go before I’d consider myself to be a master (mistress?) of my craft. I certainly hope I’m not a fauxtog though!

😀

dicksforeyes
    Participant

The entire purpose of this site is to mock certain people. If you have a problem with rudeness, you are probably in the wrong place.

jetpix
    Participant

Jason –

I disagree.  The mockery is the domaine of the web owners.  Rudeness is never correct in a forum such as this.  If you can’t be civil, don’t post.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Rudeness is never correct in a forum such as this.

This logic is undeniable.

If you can’t be civil, don’t post.

No, I command you not to post.

jetpix
    Participant

What?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.