Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Feedback plz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    camera.shy
    Participant

Hi,

I would like some feedback on my photography. I’ve added a selection of my recent images to a fb page.  I’ve always had huge confidence issues with regard to my photography so please be kind 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Heather/471388982886133

Brownie
    Participant

link doesn’t work.

camera.shy
    Participant

it works fine for me??

Brownie
    Participant

Doesn’t work for me, just sends me to the facebook homepage.

Intuition
    Participant

It sends you to your own facebook page or the home page if your not logged into facebook. So it will work for you camera shy, lol 🙂

camera.shy
    Participant

I logged out to check……………………

no one special
    Participant

You still have cookies in your browser pointing you to that unique address.
    https://www.facebook.com/photographybyheather
    Your are a Fauxtog. One kid has on a KY shirt.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

See, we live in a society today where insecurities are automatically categorized as some sort of psychological malady. People don’t even consider anymore that “confidence issues” may represent the product of an honest self-assessment. Such a thing cannot be the case in a world where there is no right or wrong in art or beauty. Everything is subjective.

Oh yeah, and your photography is awful.

camera.shy
    Participant

One slight problem……………… the link you posted  (no one special)  is NOT my facebook. I have no idea who that woman is! The link I posted was to a page, that link takes you to someones profile.  Although you are right, she is a fauxtog!

no one special
    Participant
    camera.shy
    Participant

No………………..lol

I think I will have to try and put another link up or you’ll be searching for me all day

camera.shy
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Heather/456206491086025

I’ve quickly made a new page and added some photos. If this link works, please don’t be as nasty as you were about the other link that took you to the fake me :-O

stef
    Participant

Doesn’t seem to be working, either… you sure you made it public?

dicksforeyes
    Participant

I’m telling you right now your inability to post a link does not bode well for your photography.

AndyF
    Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Rail road tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White vignette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is from your cover. Dare I go further?

Will someone please tell me what the hell is it with railroad tracks and potrait shots? I just don’t get it? Particularly sitting down on them? Ok, rail tracks can make a cool abstract landscape shot if done correctly, but what WTF goes through someone’s head when they are thinking about them for potrait work????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.