Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    southernmomma
    Participant

Of course I cant because from what I see y’all are all ignorant. But don’t worry Danielle Virgilio, I know someone that lives on FORT POLK. In Leesville, Louisiana.

dont.care
    Participant

That sounds like a threat… That _IS_ actually a crime, that you’ve just committed.. Not only is it a crime, but since it’s over the internet, it’s a federal crime.  All she needs to do is go visit a USAO and file a complaint. Crazyness.

southernmomma
    Participant

okay don’t worry I have a lot of crap on you goofy butts.

southernmomma
    Participant

lol a cop sweetheart? haha seriously me talking about a cop is a threat? and if you want proof then just wait she will be talking with a cop soon

dont.care
    Participant

Crap, yes.. I’m sure you do have a lot of “crap”. Let’s emphasize on the definition of, “crap”…
    crap
    /krap/

Noun

vulgar. Something that is of extremely poor quality.
    A losing throw of 2, 3, or 12 in craps.

Verb

vulgar. Defecate.
    Make a losing throw at craps.

southernmomma
    Participant

wow. hmmm, you’re an ignorant excuse of a human being

dont.care
    Participant

That’s like, the teapot calling the kettle black.. Don’t you agree? I am a professional photographer.. Just like a cop is a professional, they’d soon not see someone who’s never qualified themselves running a beat. I’d soon not see someone buy a brand new set of tools and never build anything in their lives suddenly decide they want to build houses for people…. Surely, you’d agree that you’d not want to see someone who can’t drive, race NASCAR..

Just like most of us would rather people learn photography and become proficient, efficient, technically skilled and confident then become a licensed professional who offers quality products and doesn’t degradate our profession.

momofmany
    Participant

I’m curious about something, SouthernMomma. On Monday DV contacted you on Selby’s public Facebook profile asking how much Shelby charges for a photo session. Why do you think all of the sudden, 48 hours later, this woman has decided to attack you? Also, a man (her dad, maybe) posted on there that someone was harassing her because they didn’t want to pay $20 for photos. How do you know it wasn’t THAT woman? DV was trying to hire Shelby. This $20 woman was complaining about Shelby. It doesn’t make sense.

fstopper89
    Participant

BAHAHAHA I just got ganged up by very classy ladies via messages with 2938572 misspelled words. They claim I was harassing her. Please. Nothing I said could be remotely considered harassment. Shelby and her aunt or cousin our whomever that is are just overdramatic little girls, or at least they act like them. Her character already tells me she’ll never make it in the professional world. Probably end up working at Walmart.

My original comment was advice to take the fact that she is young and take a photography class or workshop and do lots of practice on family and friends if photography was her long-term goal for the future. THAT comment got deleted and then I wrote this:

“Good job. You deleted my comment that would have been helpful. That’s the problem with you people. Can’t even take advice (or act and use respectable language apparently!)”

Then I got told to stop harassing her and stay off her page. That one chick wrote this:

Amanda Burge Higginbothamlisten here just cause you got something against people from the south doesn’t mean you can come on here and talk crap about her pictures. I am proud to be from the south where we grow up with respect for one another unlike you dang Yankee’s from up north so if you got anything else to say come to my page and you can say all you want but you need to stay off here page if all you have to say is negative things and quit
    stalking her page your not even from around here!”

Please, tell me how I made it look like I have anything against southerners…
    I wrote this:

“Funny, I never insulted anyone from the south but you just used a derogatory term for a northerner. I was actually the one leaving advice on her photography, not insulting her. Oh the irony. An it is “you’re” not “your” by the way (If we’re throwing insults around and all.)

THEN, the funny part- I received these messages.

Shelby Mullens

Stay off my crap. Nobody asked for your opinion. I love how you think that when I have made almost $900.00 in the past 3 weeks for my age! Keep your opinions to yourself, aint nobody asked you and if you dont like the way i speak because im from the south you can kiss my country ass! NOW stay off of my stuff!

Shelby Mullens

And you need to worry about whats going on in Wisconsin and not in our neck of the woods.

Amanda Burge Higginbotham

you need to get a life and quit harrsing my neice you bitch you can come on down here and I will give you a good southern ass whopping!

I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING. Amanda, I believe that constitutes as a verbal threat. Not exactly a classy chick now are we? I don’t need a country ass (whopping? Not sure what that is, here we call it whooping.) Furthermore I’m not sure what harrsing is. Oh well. *Sarcasm* *rolls eyes*

These people all clearly missed the point of my comments. Never did I harass her. I gave unsolicited advice after others pointed out her flaws. Instead of maybe taking a step back she acted as though everyone was out to kill her or something. I’m seriously saddened by the lack of intelligence that some people possess.

Shelby even blocked me so that I can’t reply to her messages. What a little coward. Here Shelby, I am replying. You’re worse than some of the fauxtogs people here have pointed out due to your piss-poor attitude, your disgusting mouth, and the fact that you can’t even fight your own battles. I don’t give a crap what you do and I certainly have a life, one that is apparently much more fulfilling than yours. My cell phone takes better photos than you post as hired photography shoots. You have no business calling yourself a business, sorry to say. I wouldn’t be so harsh if you weren’t such a little whiny baby about it and got your aunt to make a bigger fool of both of you. And if you made $900 in the last few weeks, that is not “just enough to cover gas to get to shoots and for props” as your father says. Sounds like shady business practices, or just stupid lies. If you were actually spending that money on you know, cameras and lenses, it might make sense. You clearly don’t have a DSLR or any lenses and probably don’t even know what any photography terms mean. And dear god, learn to spell and use proper forms of words if you want to have a discussion about anything intelligent!! And if at any time I get a southern “ass-whopping” somebody will probably end up in jail. Don’t make stupid threats for unrealistic things.

fstopper89
    Participant

Talk about false advertising!

Amanda is posting this for her:

If you looking for someone that dose great picture’s look up my niece she dose great picture’s for a reasoible price Shelby’s Photography

dont.care
    Participant

She made 900 bones in 3 weeks? That’s laughable. I made $8,000 last weekend.

fstopper89
    Participant

She actually didn’t make that. Her aunt pm’d me and said she made that up. She also claims Shelby does not charge people but they give her a little money to cover gas and props. Well then why is she advertising shoots for $25? They’re so full of lies. Dang, I’m glad I’m an honest photographer and person in general.

fstopper89
    Participant
    dstone81
    Participant

This whole thing is hilarious.  I am from the south. (even further south than them, Texas) and I think her pics suck. My 11 year old takes better pics. At least when someone gives him critiques he takes them with grace and learns something from those critiques. But then again that is how I raised him. That is like with my own photography, I want people to critique my work because that is how I learn. I have learned tons just off of the photographers off of this site alone (and what not to do from the fauxs on this site. lol)

mynameisRachel
    Participant

From what I see it’s no longer this girl’s pictures that make her a fauxtog, it’s her over-zealous editing and awful attitude.

I was previously empathetic of her since hey, I was there a few years ago! I didn’t know what I was doing and all I got was encouragement, and everyone deserves that, right?  But this amount of protectiveness is mad. You need criticism to grow and improve! Willingly preventing improvement is just ridiculous, and so is all this weird drama surrounding her comments and prices….

This is why my photography is a private hobby! I would hate to charge people for something that I don’t think is up to par.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.