Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Yikes those are pretty bad! Not really the photographers fault, but what on earth is the bridesmaid wearing?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=656253944392458&set=pb.642720845745768.-2207520000.1381500980.&type=3&theater

deano
    Participant

Wow. I hadn’t seen that one. There weren’t any wedding photos up when I posted this. That outfit is hideous.

iliketag
    Participant

You can blame the tulle “dress” on Pinterest, I’m sure. Many people are making their own flower girl dresses thanks to pinterest posting all the diy stuff. The problem is; messes like these happen more often than not and instead of being scrapped, they get used for some reason. Usually you see the stretched headband fabric used and a skirt made entirely of tulle (but not that much!)… but this one just looks like they created a looped collar and tied the tulle to it… it’s overly gawdy and just super bad…. yeesh.

cassie
    Participant

The tulle dress really wouldn’t be that bad if they actually put a waistband on it or a ribbon or something to actually give it some shape. I saw the little rolled flowers on it and it took me a minute to realize it wasn’t supposed to be a dog bone lol.

nesgran
    Participant

it is basically a massive pile of fabric at the moment. I imagine it was one of those situations where they let the kid decide on the dress to make her happy. At least it is what I assume

emf
    Participant

@ Cassie. Lol, I thought it was a dog bone too. She looks like she’s in a bin bag with just her arms and head poking out!

And why do some of the photos say 2014? Are Fauxs on a different calender from the rest of us?

Bill
    Participant

It’s a shame, they made that cute little girl look like a purple Cousin It

Mend
    Participant
    iliketag
    Participant

Oh my gosh! Purple Cousin It! YES!

EMF, I think the Faux’s are just showing us “next year’s model” :p

Oh Mend, I missed you! You followed the Cain coverage here so closely with some of us! I think it’s amusing he calls us trolls when some people honestly reached out to help him improve… he just couldn’t see that his stuff needed a LOT of tlc to get to a passable point… and a lot of learning to be a pro.

BCLC
    Participant

Would just like to know where this ‘fine art’ is on his page must have his privacy settings too high 😛

Oh and burning the candle at both ends… ‘Someone who has too much going on, wearing themselves out..’  I think you are looking for a different sentence Cain.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

So cain got foxtogs page taken down? The plot thickens but now I’m confused. Is Brown eyed girl, foxtog, cain or justine???????? : )

fstopper89
    Participant

Lol WCS, I am not any one of those. I didn’t even report Foxtog’s page at all. I was super annoyed that a random pnotog from across the country messaged me asking if I was the admin of Foxtogs and that multiple people were saying I was. I assured her I was not and messaged Foxtog that what he was doing wasn’t right because he was just taking every photo linked here and posting it to his page. I only suggested he take down his page. Then I showed up as a featured fauxtog the next day. He said he only did that to clear my name, but at a different time, privatelt said it was because I was inboxed as  a suggestion. So which one is it?

So is Cain Foxtogs? If so, what nerve! his work is worse than most of what’s posted on there.

iliketag
    Participant

Oh WCS, stop stirring the pot. Silly! Cain is bonkers though if he thinks anything that he posted will do him much good. I noticed a distinct lack of caring from his “friends” on facebook.
    Just because I love a person; does not mean I have to like their “photography”, or whoever else they may get to do it. The observations we made about the girls looking underage or the house pictures looking creepy like are not unfounded. We just have somewhere to discuss it. What a silly, silly thing. Unfortunately, I can’t report him to have screencaps of my likeness removed because he blocked me… so I have to use my boyfriend’s profile to do it. *sigh*

foxtog
    Participant

My favorite part of learning about Cain Photography is finding Sharon Starbright.  Apparently the adorable Miss Starbright is a former playmate.  She is so damn hot, I wonder if she will model for me?   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharon-Starbright/628116133911329

Mend
    Participant

@iliketag i’ve been around, just haven’t been posting anything lol. nice to know i was missed lol.

i find it really annoying how people think that just because someone says something negative towards them makes them a troll or makes it harassment. when it’s neither.

i do think very few of his pictures could actually be decent if he didn’t have such horrible editing.

because of being lazy, i’ve been doing more editing lately than taking pictures…been having fun with picmonkey’s halloween editing tools. only using it while i’m still looking for my activation code for my main program. but because of my working with editing more right now, his editing style pisses me off even more when i look at it….why would someone want to look black and orange?

any sooo many of his pictures look like they were only taken from the inside of a car.  how lazy of a photographer can you be? not even getting out of the car and calling it photography. at least do it through an open window and pretend you got out of the car.

i sometimes worry about getting “called out” for posting to here, 3 people have found out they were posted here that i posted, but only one seemed to know my personal page to call me out of. I have my photography page listed with my profile here, but i’m just a hobbyist and i don’t often take portraits which is what most of these pages(here and facebook pages) make comments about, so i don’t think if my pictures are bad that i’ll get posted on them lol

okay enough ramble on my part

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.