Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    fstopper89
    Participant

Foxtog- you’re copying everything off this site. Then you posted me as a fauxtog. Thanks for bringing me a few more likes (not like “likes” matter much anyway). You’re in it for the anonymous attention. At least we post WHY a fauxto is bad here. You’re just publicly humiliating people on FB.

KatarinaLOL
    Participant

You also shouldn’t SHARE their photo so it links back to their page.

iliketag
    Participant

I reported it too… Also, Kat, is your name a League of Legends reference?

foxtog
    Participant

I love this page of hypocrites, you can publically shame them here but nowhere else.  If you shame them anywhere else you are a douchebag.

You just made my day.

Report away, that page was banned but the three of us already have a new page.    We shared pages that were inboxed, sorry if someone inboxed us a page that was shared here as well.

Have a stellar day friends!

foxtog
    Participant

Omg, I just read a thread in a group that Foxtog is Roxanne Elise Photography.  Say it isn’t so?  How do I step in and disagree without outing myself as one of the foxtogs?

foxtog
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/RoxanneElisePhotography   NOT FOXTOG.  LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.  NOT FOXTOG.

joehomeowner
    Participant

Wait, so people from this page reported foxtog’s Facebook page? What a bunch of moronic hypocrites. Sure his page was a bit meaner than this one, but it’s the same idea. Were some of you butthurt that you were featured or what? There’s no other reason to report it.

emf
    Participant

I agree it’s a bit rich – the main premise of this site is to trash fauxs. People in glass houses and all that. BEG, so what if he called you a faux?  Have confidence in your work that you’re not and brush it off.

iliketag
    Participant

Just to clarify, I reported because the page wasn’t really “original” in terms of how it was being run. It pulled everything directly from either this site or this particular thread. Fox wasn’t really doing any sort of searching on their own. I don’t think someone should create a facebook just to feed off of those of us here. Also, Fox was sharing from facebook pages – basically doing things in the worst way. If it were to reopen it and do things better, I wouldn’t necessarily have a problem. =/

Katie
    Participant

Foxtog- Bummer the page got pulled, I so wanted to find out what happened with Witney (sp?) and his middle finger pic..lol

message me what the new page is: https://www.facebook.com/katie.waters.3950

Katie
    Participant
    ebi
    Participant

katie, couldn’t see the first one.

Katie
    Participant

ebi- her site seems to be down at the moment. It was from a series of cake smash photos. The photo was of part of a foot, very blurry, you couldn’t even tell it was a foot really.

fstopper89
    Participant

Number 1, I actually didn’t report Foxtog’s FB page at all. Technically he/she isn’t violating terms of service by sharing images. Others have reported it and many are apparently inboxing dead animal photos to them. Ok, weird, but whatever.

Foxtog, the reason I called you out is that you’re just regurgitating everything here. This site is kind of dedicated to crappy fauxtography. It doesn’t publicly shame fauxtographers (though often they find out or see it here). When it’s shared or reposted on FB it shows up in the newsfeed and lots of people see it. You’ve also downloaded and used images posted here by the admins of this website to use as the image in your cover photos. Technically that’s violating copyright of their images unless they allowed you to use them.

The fact that I’m featured isn’t because I’m a fauxtog because I’m not, plain and simple. It’s because either someone else wanted to “get back at me” for supposedly being the admin (I don’t know who’s passing that around because it’s 100% not the truth) or it’s an attempt to prove me as not the admin. But a really lame one at that. And, you featured images aren’t all inboxed because most were just the same links people posted here. Jeez you’re full of shit.

Are you even a photographer? You aren’t using a lot of correct terminology and you can’t spell “fauxtography” right either.

I just didn’t like being linked there because it’s a stupid FB page. I could pull my image and re-upload I know.

deano
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.