Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? My favorite local fauxtog

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    nesgran
    Participant

Ooh, this got much more interesting now.

Blueeyes, no matter if you think you are a professional or not, the moment money starts changing hands and you advertise yourself you are in fact a professional photographer. Being that you are subject to scrutiny and frankly your shots aren’t where any self respecting photographer would want them to be.

Nobody is trying for you not to have fun, especially if you have a disabled hubby and you do it together. However to put this very bluntly, you are not good enough to charge money for what you are doing and let’s face it, have you paid tax on your earnings? Have you got insurance? Have you got a business licence (or whatever it is called around your parts)? With your prices I’m guessing no, this is also part of the problem.

In fact, if you want I can give you constructive criticism how you can easily improve your shots if you want.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

I don’t appreciate yall running my name in the ground

This is joke isn’t it? I mean no one would actually type YALL????

JCFindley
    Participant

I actually type it all the time myself WCS. It is part of my beloved southern charm.

dont.care
    Participant

It’s actually, Ya’ll! LOL. Ya’ll come on back now–Ya’Hear?

Running thine name into thee ground is a bit ambiguous.. I believe thine fotografie ist, um.. Schei(insert sharp S here.)? 😉 Um, lernen sie ihre kamera und sie werden nicht so beschissen

In other words, your photos are shit. You are charging for shit. Now, dear friend, you will receive shit, until shit changes. 😀

Thomas
    Participant

@ dont.care    That made me lol, don’t ask why, it just tickled me…

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

My mistake! I’ll just get my bowler hat and umbrella and see my self out…..

JCFindley
    Participant

No worries WCS, I am betting folks here think you are misspelling colour and have no idea what you would mean if you said you were typing pissed.

nesgran
    Participant

Let’s not even get started on the whole pants business

dont.care
    Participant

What?! I know the difference between British and American-British-Irish-German-Redneck-Jewish-Spanish-Hillbilly-Yankee-Russian-Etc-Conglomerated slang.

dont.care
    Participant

Now, limey — go smoke a fag. Haha. Jk! 😀

nesgran
    Participant

Pants in British English is usually underwear, but it could also mean poor or awful. Things get a bit confusing though as insulating trousers worn for skiing are usually referred to as ski pants. Ladies underwear are knickers. The more you know…

JCFindley
    Participant

I know a little here and there and ich verstehe Deutch and am even fluent in Wisconsinite, like the words bubbler and white soda.

dont.care
    Participant

Lol 😀

dont.care
    Participant

Man. I did this fat couples wedding a while back (going through old raw files).. I think I did everything I possibly could to put the woman in the shadows. Talk about anti-photogenic.

dont.care
    Participant

It’s funny because, she was all, “Make me look beautiful”. I’m good at photoshop, but I’m not a fucking Photoshop Ninja. ;[ It paid good tho.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.