Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    joehomeowner
    Participant

The AMAZING work of “CrazyJow”:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/q71/s720x720/1001536_753216951361735_1716446147_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q75/s720x720/1383388_753216941361736_470985251_n.jpg

Seems like in the last year, he got worse?! How is that possible.

And hey, I was there for awhile, and I heard the other guy who set his stuff up ask the guy with the generator and one other guy for permission. And they both said he could do it. And they’re part of the group that hangs out with you so that means he got permission. In fact, he even ASKED the guy working the generator if he could speak to somebody in charge, and was given somebody by that guy.

The racist comment didn’t come from anything he just said, it came from him e-mailing my friend and calling his girlfriend a “half-breed”. As a COMPLETELY WHITE-PASSING biracial person, he has no idea what racism is like but he likes to use such words so he can seem cool. How unprofessional.

As for my friend stuttering – I didn’t notice that, but maybe he did. I have no idea. There was a band playing very loudly and maybe he didn’t hear you. But he did come up and talk to you right after and ask you a question. I know that for a fact, so he wasn’t avoiding you. But I guarantee you that you didn’t ask him anything about his girlfriend and whether or not she talked to him.

And you still haven’t really responded to the fact that it’s completely unprofessional to ask somebody’s girlfriend to ask their boyfriend not to take photos and to restrict photos at a public event to begin with is a bit silly. You have no legal right.

joehomeowner
    Participant

Also, for an event that has had 1 vendor many years, 2 vendors other years and 3 vendors only this year, it’s a bit weird that you “needed a 3rd vendor”. Also, your event turn out was about 1/4 of last years judging by photos I’ve seen. Did you chase everybody else away by asking other people to not bring their cameras too?

joehomeowner
    Participant

Not to mention that the ACTUAL organizer of the event, Charlie, asked the girlfriend to come back. So I think they were always planning on having 3 vendors, or at least her. You really like to lie.

joehomeowner
    Participant

http://oi44.tinypic.com/5ceeev.jpg

“CrazyJow” telling the vendor that they were excited to have her back. In any case, he’s a liar. He’s lying here or he’s lying there.

And for the record, the 3rd vendor only signed up way after this one did, so how does his story make any sense?

CrazyJow
    Participant

Charlie asked her only because I wouldn’t talk to her. She was a nasty bitch last year and I personally didn’t want them to come or return but we needed/wanted a 3rd vendor. Charlie is actually my bestfriend of 20 years. As for the turn out that was because of another event that popped up at Mc Daniel the day before and fucked us

The racist comment didn’t come from anything he just said, it came from him e-mailing my friend and calling his girlfriend a “half-breed”. As a COMPLETELY WHITE-PASSING biracial person, he has no idea what racism is like but he likes to use such words so he can seem cool. How unprofessional.

……….Wrong……..

” Jude – Oh wait my gf told me you make racist posts… Never mind. That’s why she defriended you in under five minutes.

CrazyJow – yes I do make racist posts quite often. haha benefit of being a half breed myself like your gf is”

So yeaaahhh I guess i kinda did do something like that, what can I say. Oppppppppsssss hahaha

As for my friend stuttering – I didn’t notice that, but maybe he did. I have no idea. There was a band playing very loudly and maybe he didn’t hear you. But he did come up and talk to you right after and ask you a question. I know that for a fact, so he wasn’t avoiding you. But I guarantee you that you didn’t ask him anything about his girlfriend and whether or not she talked to him.

Actually I did….

And you still haven’t really responded to the fact that it’s completely unprofessional to ask somebody’s girlfriend to ask their boyfriend not to take photos and to restrict photos at a public event to begin with is a bit silly. You have no legal right.

I only asked her because I didn’t know who he was honestly. As for the public event legal stuff. Sue me…He’s lucky I didn’t grab him and throw into 140 like my buddies had talked about. It wasn’t just myself that didn’t want him there. It was also my 2 friends who I run this with. Last year we could smell him from across the parking lot. This year it wasn’t that bad but close enough.

As for the photos I busted those quick anyways and just played around for fun with them. Like I said to your friend Jude, Joehomeowner. You know how to contact me and I know for the most part what you look like now.

joehomeowner
    Participant

I wish you would’ve thrown Jude into the highway. That would’ve been a hilarious scene. Your buddies could have helped you.

As someone who actually knows him, I know he doesn’t smell. It’s a bit disturbing that you keep repeating this stuff about grooming when you yourself sport a really goofy beard among other bad grooming habits. Maybe you’re obsessed with his smell because it attracts you? Is that why you keep e-mailing him and offering to buy him beer or coffee? You want a date? That’s cute. I’m sure he’s tickled to death about it all.

The most professional response here is to continue to say somebody smells bad and threaten them with violence.

joehomeowner
    Participant

Like all of Jude’s friends, Joe, I pity you. From your actions and even your posts here it is obvious that you are a control freak. This all began because you were unable to tell somebody else what to do. And you let your control freak attitude affect your professional judgment and you let it continue to do so.

We now have credible threats of violence posted by you. It is laughable that you have threatened legal action, because as someone who works in a law office, I can absolutely tell you that at this point YOU are the only one that is able to have any legal action taken against them:

You have made a continuous trail of harassment (using multiple Facebook profiles) to harass somebody that has blocked you.

You have made threats of violence.

Lucky for you, Jude just thinks you are a joke, as does everybody else who has given any attention to this.

Here is a helpful link for you: http://www.yellowpages.com/hanover-pa/psychiatrist?from=SEMPS_GGL_Search_acct=Branding_Dynamicads_ad_level=High&gclid=CMK998T4qroCFUGd4AodUX0ASg#utm_campaign=SEMPS_GGL_Search_acct=Branding_Dynamicads_ad_level=High&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=psychiatrist+hanover%2C+pa

Please get some help, Joe.

nesgran
    Participant

I don’t really care about your petty squabbles but why are your photos so bad if you are the “photographer” of the event?

joehomeowner
    Participant

Oh man, I bet she was bitchy. She is the meanest person I’ve ever met. She says “hello” and is polite and holds conversations with her friends. I’m sorry that she didn’t kiss your ass enough or whatever, “Crazy Jowls”. I mean, I was there for awhile last year, too, and she was quite polite to everybody I saw her talking to. If you thought she was bitchy, and you thought her boyfriend was in the way and smelled bad, I think the only real problem here is you.

Sharra
    Participant

Joe & Jow’s petty 3-year-old bickering continues…updates at 11.

KatarinaLOL
    Participant

@iliketag – Yes, League of Legends.

Sorry, been off for a while.

KatarinaLOL
    Participant
    seth
    Participant
    cameraclicker
    Participant

Facebook must restrict content to the USA.  Once again content is unavailable.

nadaphotographer
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 2,071 through 2,085 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.