Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

Like I said I am not. a Photographer. My work I can’t put on  I don’t know how. As I am unknown any wear.

If I was Monkey Ass. why would I dis my own work. Damn, I would feel as small as an Ant & that would be Shitty. do ya thing. God Ya’ll Stupid Bitch.

JustAndy
    Participant

Can we please have a few posts that don’t sound like the ramblings of an inbred meth addict who suffered brain damage after having their oxygen cut off during some sort of trailer park erotic asphyxiation fun…???  Please???

fstopper89
    Participant

Lol @JustAndy! Wtf happened in the American education system?

Msbitch, that’s fine that you’re not a photographer, but if you say one is bad when they’re actually a pro and have nothing to add as a critique or why it’s bad, it just makes you look jealous. There are certainly fauxtogs that anyone can plainly see are awful, but when you make jabs at decent photogs you should have something to back it up. No one will take you seriously. Your grammar as well keep pointing towards Monkey Butt though you seem a little smarter…

fstopper89
    Participant

And I need to ask, how does living in Louisville makes you special?

BCLC
    Participant

Ok So msbitch2468 is different to BitchPLZ1468 sorry if you thought I was talking about you. I wasn’t, I was referring to msbitch2468. Unless I am missing something.

catdudz
    Participant

Nope, same person, she just changed her username. God can we PLEASE get off this drama?

fstopper89
    Participant

MsBitch just changed her screen name to BitchPlz I believe…

BCLC
    Participant

Ok All caught up now LOL I’m not normally this daft I swear!!

ebi
    Participant

it’s all the different screen names and numbers..they are so confusing..But there are too many similarities between MsBitch, BitchPlz, LawyerBill and any others…BitchPlz is trying to improve her grammar though…so…silver lining…

Bill
    Participant

I think I missed  my stop about a mile ago

Jane
    Participant

Local photographer going into business…

Neon baby’s not happy that the world has gone such weird colours…

http://nhs3photography.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=184464302

BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

I am from Louisville,  I am not the other Lawyer Butt bill. who ever. js.

Sorry, I grow up around the hoods.

I am thing about being a photographer.  IDK how to put pictures on here to show ya my work.

& I had a fb but I lost my password & shit so. will I did not make a new one.

emf
    Participant

NHS3 photography is an awful name, especially if you’re British. It just sounds like NHS, National Health Service.

ebi
    Participant

now i think jane is bitchplz as well.

alexandra
    Participant

ebi – that awkward moment when you find out that everyone else in this forum is bitchplz except for you… lol just kidding, but I was just wondering – Does anyone else have a list of favourite “confirmed fauxtographers” from this forum whose pages they like to visit once in a while to see if there’s any new material worth a good laugh? Cause WTAF is this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=407204239406199&set=a.407203719406251.1073741884.175746772551948&type=1&theater

Viewing 15 posts - 1,756 through 1,770 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.