Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Competing

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    faux not funny
    Participant

I would choose the first link. The images need work in terms of exposure, and some more creativity, but the images on the second link look like they have been eaten by a bear and puked back up.

You do still have a lot to learn, but you are not a terrible photographer by any means.

IHF
    Participant

Pelham,

Nevermind the link.  I found it on my own.  I think this may be exactly what I need to get fired up again once my move has taken place.  I plan on joining ASAP  :). Thank you

Pelham
    Participant

Hey IHF, I went through your work and you definitely have an eye. DPChallenge will push you an encourage you to try new techniques, styles, subject matter etc. Just make sure you read the site rules (esp for things like submission dates, amount of editing allowed, image size etc) then go and have fun.  Your orbs in particular are very DPC-friendly.  Hope to see you there! 🙂

IHF
    Participant

Pelham,

Thank you, not only for taking the time to look at my photography and appreciating it, but for DPC and what it potentially can do for me. Omg!  I’m so stifled right now.  I’ve only made 3 photographs in the past 3 months.  I’m going insane lol creatively blocked and living out of bags.  Not to mention away from my calibrated computer and my favorite oh so comfy software.  I look forward to getting my mojo back and I think DPC will be the perfect jumpstart, and a way to force me out of my box.  I sure do appreciate it

Pelham
    Participant

Hey IHF,

No prob, I like to see talent out there and try to help develop it.  You can join as a registered user (free) if you don’t want to pony up the membership fee just yet.   Even if you are away from your fave toys, you can still read the posts and look at many,  many awesome pics.   Also, if you want, you could register and enter this month’s Free Study with an Orb shot – just so long as it was shot during this September.   DPC voters seem to like round shiny things.  Finally….look for snaffles! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.