Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Useful resource for Fauxs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Like it says…..

Cross Processing gives wedding photographs a really contemporary feel.

http://www.digital-photography-tips.net/wedding-photography-cross-processing.html

iliketag
    Participant

I like cross processing in rare cases. Unfortunately it’s huge right now… Thanks Instagram =/

IHF
    Participant

lol

heres a good marketing resource

https://boostlikes.com

ebi
    Participant

It’s too bad that the tutorial doesn’t show how to really do cross processing correctly. When done effectively it can be quite beautiful.

Bill
    Participant

Did I miss the “before” pic?  would be nice for any tutorial to show you the before and after and not just the after.

Doh!

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

You need to hover over the pic to get the before image, not that it’s worth the effort.

cameraclicker
    Participant

I see Before and hovering gives After.  Unfortunately, After has had all detail in her suit blown out.  The only part of After that I like better is the Mini.  I’ve seen much better examples.

joehomeowner
    Participant

I kinda like the “after”, except the people are super red and it looks terrible. The car and the structure and everything are okay.

ebi
    Participant

peeps don’t pay attention to skin tones….very annoying…

iliketag
    Participant

winky skin tones aside, my biggest pet peeve with cross processing is the weird muddy purple color that the blacks turn into most of the time. Even when it works, it’s really hard for me to get over.

ebi
    Participant

personally, I like adding a base tone to the shadows and highlights. It’s not really cross processing. Lightroom calls it split toning. But it’s a style that I quite like but i’ve seen it overdone quite often.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.