Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Thank You For Your Efforts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    flyfisher
    Participant

I wanted to thank your for your efforts in exposing the Fauxtographerin especially those who derive any form of income from the unsuspecting public. I would also like to say that I get the feeling, based on your comments at the bottom of some of the photos, that it is OK to use a DSLR that is something other than a high end “pro” model, such as a Canon 1Dx. The midrange and some of the entry level cameras are capable of producing excellent photos. Please know that I am not sniping you with this comment. It is strictly an observation with my personal opinion. I shoot with a high end camera because I can afford it but some people cannot and theyshould not be deterred from their passion.

You fellows have created an excellent site. I stumbled onto it through another photog site one evening and couldn’t get enough of it. When I look at the photos posted, I try not to be judge mental about what I see. In fact, what I feel mostly hope, the hope that someone didn’t pay for what I am looking at. While both entertaining and funny, which Iintended was your intenT, it is also providing a valuable service.

Lastly, I am typing this message on my iPad and I cannot see a colored, blinking cursor on the page. Is that something that you are working on some know where we are on each page?  Also, I cannot tap anywhere in the message to insert text. I have to erase/backspace to get to the point where I want to make the change.

Thanks Again,

FF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.