Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

It is pretty awesome. I used to hate the print shop when I was a kid lol. To make things even sweeter we are located across the street from a pretty popular wedding venue in the area =) Anyway back to the topic… I have also used Millers for photo books before we were able to make our own. I like Millers too.

dont.care
    Participant

millers and mpix/mpixpro is essentially the same might even go as far to assume that the M stands for Miller and ultimately means “Miller Pictures”, a wild guess 😛

Sarah
    Participant

I didn’t know they were a part of Mpix? It does not say so on their website. I really hate the program that you have to use to order though.

dont.care
    Participant

http://www.millerslab.com/about/history

Miller’s built a second, state-of-the-art, 40,000 square-foot facility in March of 2001. In 2003, Miller’s launched Mpix, a fully web-based digital imaging lab to service both emerging professionals and photo enthusiasts.

Pro Photo Edits
    Participant

I saw a list of all the large national labs… I stay away from them.  I’ve used almost all of them (accept whcc) and have found little difference in quality with their products.  It’s all about service to me, which is why we team with Black River Imaging.  Small lab that knows their customers, and you always get a human when you call, and live chat online with the same people in the print shop.  Last week I got a call about an album order I made that had a mispelled word.  They caught it and emailed me before it went to print.  CLIENT FOR LIFE!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.