Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Photog Creates Lifelike Images of American Streets Using…Forced Perspective

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ebi
    Participant

This showed up in my facebook feed this morning and I thought it was really interesting. Enjoy!

Photographer Creates Lifelike Images of American Streets Using Toy Car Models and Forced Perspective

emf
    Participant

They’re so cool! They look so realistic, I’ve never heard of forced perspective before. Thanks for sharing that Ebi.

cameraclicker
    Participant

That’s really cool!  He has some great looking models!

Sharra
    Participant

I’ve seen several miniaturization shots and thought I’d like to try that one day. Just something more to add to my ongoing quest for photographic excellence! 🙂

iliketag
    Participant

EMF, if you ever saw the Lord of the Rings movies, it was a staple in cinematic forced perspective. Very cool stuff.
    I showed these to my boyfriend last night and was went through them saying “that’s so cool!” over and over again. Just a great job. I love how he combined the architectural models with the real world backgrounds/lighting too!

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Pretty cool but not really “toy” cars. At least, not the sort that my kids get to play with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.