Home Forums Site Information Need some help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    IHF
    Participant

I need to delete a thread I started

Selling Art?

ever since posted it I’ve gotten “photography businesses” liking my page, and doing the whole liking ladder thing.  I hate that! And I want it to stop.  Fauxtography practices at it’s finest.  Numbers mean nothing to me, people do.  I only want legitimate likes from people who are truley interested, and togs that have corresponded with me and I know who they are.  I’m only an amateur/enthusiast with a very intimate/small following folks, so your desperate attempt at getting seen by liking my page with your business account is futal, and quite frankly rather rude.  I would never like anyone’s page with my photography page, unless I was actually interested, my followers might be interested, I follow them with my personal account as well, and/or we know each other.  Otherwise it’s just spam folks.  Should I E-mail YANAP to remove my post, or is it something I can do myself, or is just posting this going to get the ball rolling?  Feel compelled to like my page with your photography page?  Why not PM me and get to know me, ask questions, and in turn I’ll go have a look at your page as well.  If I’m interested, I’ll like your page and follow it with my personal account that I actually use to Facebook with.  Thank you.

nesgran
    Participant

why not just edit your facebook profile out of the post?

iliketag
    Participant

You can only edit within the first few minutes of posting, unfortunately. I would like to see that feature added for sure, being able to remove posts or edit later on. I understand it’s a lot more complicated though…
    I would email them, let them know you’d like the thread removed, and hope that it comes down soon.

IHF
    Participant

Thanks everyone 🙂  I’ll get things figured out eventually (or not lol)

IHF
    Participant

I fixed it!!!!!  Thanks for the help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.