Home Forums Photography Showcase Let's see how I rank…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    cameraclicker
    Participant

Most professional mechanics in North America own Snap-on Tools.  So do some enthusiasts.  You can fix a car with cheaper tools, but you will enjoy it more with good tools.  Sometimes cheap wrenches expand a little and round the nut, so you can argue that good tools help you do a better job.  Photography is similar.

iliketag
    Participant

Here’s the thing with the iphone “photos” that raises the red flag: It’s freaking creepy.
    You are approaching models to provide them with images under the guise of a photographer… and you take images of these gorgeous, scantiliy clad women… with your phone… where you can keep them on you at all times. To me it screams “upskirt perv in Japan” kind of creepy.
    I think that, honestly, you should not have a “studio” name if you do not have a studio or equipment to shoot with. A newbie with an SLR has the off chance of creating a better image for these women than you do with a phone. Yes, there are a LOT of fauxtogs out there and right now you are one of them.

-IX Studios
    Participant

Thanks for all the feedback. I will go back and work on it.  I am determined to get better.  Thank you all.

fotopoopie
    Participant

I prefer to use my Camera to take photos and a phone to order pizza!  The two should never be used for the same thing.  😉

~Poopie

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.