Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Just how sensitive to colour are YOU?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sharra
    Participant

So you think you’ve got a pretty good handle on colour as you do post production on your colour calibrated monitors? Click here to find out! Complete honesty required. I scored 6.

Online Colour Challenge

Jones
    Participant

I got a 7. The third one is where I messed up and lost 4 points. Oddly enough, they were all right next to each other where I goofed, so I must have a weakness there. Neat test.

ebi
    Participant

nice test. I took it, scored a 12. gave it to my girlfriend, she scored a perfect score. took it again and scored a 4.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

I’ve done this before and know I can score about 10 more by using my calibrated monitors, so I’ll wait till I’m at work tomorrow before trying again.

Bill
    Participant

WOW! That test is harder then it looks. After a while all those colors start looking alike. I scored a 4 which I thought was bad until I read the whole thing. I guess I’m not as blind as I thought I was.

IHF
    Participant

I got a 4.  I’m really surprized by this, because I lost some color due to eye damage from chronic angle closure.  I expected to do very badly.  I only had problems with the blue to green area of the board.  It was lot’s of fun, and I think I might just tell my eye doc I want to be retested now that all of my procedures are done. I bet I do a heck of a lot better than what I have previously.

I wonder if it really would help someone who needs to calibrate.  I have a friend that…well… wow!  She’s has some issues.  I think I might send this link off to her.

ebi
    Participant
    Bill
    Participant

Very Nice ebi, well played, and so true.

cameraclicker
    Participant

16.  Yech!  Oh, well.

emf
    Participant

I got 17! But am on an uncalibrated monitor as my mac has just packed up 🙁 . Cool test though, thanks OP.

emf
    Participant

I got an 8 today – the blue green one is the one I did the worst on.

KeyAndFill
    Participant

I took the test and had to share my results.  After my self patting of the back I admit, I could have just gotten lucky.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5323/10290421195_4e268c967d_b.jpg

Sharra
    Participant

KeyAndFill, if you wanted to share your results, I assume you got ). However the image link points to an image that is no longer available.

EMF, I think the blue/green area is a problem for the good majority of people. It was for me, too.

cassie
    Participant

LOL @ebi, I opened up that link and my husband was sitting next to me and started laughing hysterically because he bought this pair of “pink” scrub bottoms for breast cancer month and all his coworkers told him they were fuchsia (for the record any woman KNOWS they are fuchsia) and he told them since there are clearly only 7 colors, they are pink haha.

Not to brag or anything, but this is a copy paste of the results I just got:

Your score: 0
    Age range: 20-29
    Best score for your gender and age range: -160
    Highest score for your gender and age range: 198857

ebi
    Participant

Yes, since the first time I’ve seen that I’ve been more discerning about color b/c there is no way a girl is going to be better than me at something. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.