Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum i think ive finally found one

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dolly_mixture
    Participant

I’ve been reading posts and viewing pages on here for a while now but have never came across a bad photographer of my own, until last night. I saw a link shared on a friends Facebook last night to a photographer friend of hers who was running a special offer, curiosity got the better of me so I clicked the link. What I saw was unbelievable, I can’t believe this person charges for his work or that people actually ‘like’ his images, especially his landscape shots that he’d posted on his wall. This was one I felt I had to share, take a look for yourselves.

https://www.facebook.com/dgmillerphotography?ref=ts&fref=ts

nesgran
    Participant

It wasn’t that bad honestly, he is by all means not a great photographer but hardly faux like a lot of the people that end up here. His landscapes were horrendous though but in his portraits he is showing that he has some idea of off camera lighting despite it not working out. He shouldn’t be charging people for what he does though

ebi
    Participant

i disagree. it’s all very shitty.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Special offer buy one 20 x 8 framed print and get another one free!

who sells 20×8 prints unless they had a load of frames made up the wrong size? And 20×8 what? mm, inches, feet?

dolly_mixture
    Participant

I’ve since learned from our mutual friend that this photographer lives in the same area as me, I hope I don’t get one of his new leaflets through my letterbox.

Ashiee33
    Participant

I think  you finally did! He shouldn’t be charging for those at all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.