Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum I Like This Warning……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Katie
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151622570494078&set=a.10151622570414078.1073741826.778564077&type=1&theater

I won’t get fined right? Because this isn’t a “foxtaugraphy” website..ha

Other than that comment at your own risk. $5000 per rude comment…

fstopper89
    Participant

HAHAHAHA oh boy…

yogorilla
    Participant

Oh man, that’s just asking for it….

picarusslim
    Participant

..and not a fox in sight.

If i’d been ‘hassled’ by sites like this enough to have to put warnings on my pages i’d probably starting asking some questions about my skills.

Katie
    Participant

yogorilla- I know, right?

nesgran
    Participant

She’s been a bit sneaky, you can hardly see one of the letters in the website at the bottom of her pictures which means you can’t easily find it. After a bit of close peering this was the site http://www.picturesbychell.webs.com/

Serious fauxtog warning. Serious overexposure problems, selective colouring, bad masking, a grey baby in a picture otherwise in colour, some kind of weird frame blur thing going on, oof shots, hideous colour temperature problems, glowing highlights and a couple of really low res images. In fact, this is a fauxtog if I ever saw one.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Serious fauxtog warning. Serious overexposure problems, selective colouring, bad masking, a grey baby in a picture otherwise in colour, some kind of weird frame blur thing going on, oof shots, hideous colour temperature problems, glowing highlights and a couple of really low res images. In fact, this is a fauxtog if I ever saw one.

Yeah but you can see them in 3D!   And that’s gonna make them so much better.

JimC
    Participant

Brilliant!

If you can’t earn $5000 by producing a quality image, then make $5000 making a crappy image and charging people for criticizing it! All this time I’ve thought that I need to take the high road, spending years to learn and hopefully someday master the art, building up to where I can be worthy of such a fee. Heck, I could do what she’s doing right now!

It’s really a pity that this plan, you know, is illegal. Fair use law (17 USC § 107, if you want to Google it) clearly states that a work can be criticized with no foul to the one doing the criticism.

Either way, she is certainly one foxy ‘tographer.

Gerbles
    Participant

Oh my god, she sucks!

fstopper89
    Participant

Is it just me, or do the vast majority of the really bad fauxtographers seem to be really dumb as well? Some of them can’t write a sentence in proper English and/or they actually think a warning such as this could be legitimate. This is a grown adult and she believes that she can sue one of us here for $5000 for saying her photography is bad? I mean, does she know anything about courts, law, and copyright?

That aside, her FB page is almost invisible to me. I can’t view the photos or comment on any posts. People here were criticizing her work awhile back so she probably blocked a bunch of us.

JimC
    Participant

Any use of this photo on any “foxtaugraphy” site or any other photo bashing site for use of slander or foul comments or rude comments will not be tolerated. If this photo is used for ill commenting for any reason you will be subject to a fine of $5,000. Consider this my one an only notice. There will be no warnings.

In case you couldn’t read it. I’m thinking of just sending her the $5,000 before she even asks, just to cover my bases. Of course, I’ll have to collect from her my going rate of $10,000 to ship any package containing more than $4900 first.

That’s how it works, right? You just make up absurd rules and expect people to follow them?

Katie
    Participant

Browneyedgirl: I have mentioned her before. After that though, someone picked a bunch of photos from this page and the message boards and made their own Facebook page, but they weren’t just criticizing the photos. They were actually making nasty comments about the people in them, some of them kids. Which stinks. I think the page got taken down.

That warning is silly though. Thought it would get a laugh.

stef
    Participant

lawls

foxtographer alert

Rizzo
    Participant

that’s so sly.

like a fox.

JCFindley
    Participant

5K, HA!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.