Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Honest opinions please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DCV
    Participant

I know there’s not too many to look at and they are several years old, but feel free to have a look anyway. I don’t claim to be a pro, but I’d like to think I’m not a total disaster at it. There’s certainly going to be criticism—I just hope it’s the constructive kind. Thanks.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40437113@N04/

Really just looks like a bunch of snapshots.  Nothing terrible, but nothing I would hang on my wall.  Really wanted to like the picture of the elk but you cut off the horns, big no no.

RalucaS
    Participant

Love this one
    2007-07-26 17.19.30!
    My favourite!

Quite nice….keep practising! 🙂

DCV
    Participant

@Click: Thanks for your input. I think I’m guilty of “get the shot before it disappears” mentality so I’m not surprised when you say they look like snapshots. I can use that as incentive to give more thought about I see through the lens so I don’t cut off any more elk horns!

@RalucaS
    : That’s one of my favourites as well—Spririt Island, Maligne Lake, Jasper National Park. I use it as my desktop image and the only one I’ve had printed bigger than 8 x 10 to hang on the wall.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

You’re basically a guy with a camera. The photos are not interesting. If you want to take more interesting photos, find better things to shoot (usually people doing interesting things).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.