Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? He calls EVERYONE a Fauxtog… hmm…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Wes
    Participant

A “Pro” that calls EVERYONE a Fauxtog… you guys be the judge….

http://www.mhinccanada.com/people/people.html

mmagbee
    Participant

lol

gazsus
    Participant

I’m continually surprised that people like this have the balls to charge for their ‘work’. I’ll give the guy a little credit for trying but christ he’s failing badly.

Notaphotographer
    Participant

Unless I am missing something I have no issue with this person at all. It looks like he is taking photos and trying to sell them. If you think it is art you will by them. I see nothing on his site where he is trying to market himself as a photographer for hire.  That is the difference between most on here, and what makes a fauxtographer imo .  I actually think he shows some skill on a couple of his shots. Not particular my taste, but as art I bet there is a market. Seen worse things sell.

IHF
    Participant

I agree with notaphotog.  He’s not doing a darn thing wrong.  Even though his skill level isn’t the very best, I’m pretty sure he can spot a fauxtog when he sees one. It’s one thing to know what makes a good photograph, and/or good photography business, and quite another to actually be able to accomplish.  If he called you a fauxtog, I’m pretty confident that you probably are one.  He’s obviously self aware, and not completely delusional about his photography skills, otherwise he’d be in business.

I would like to see some pictures from Wes.  This guy you just called out actually has a few very good shots.

Brownie
    Participant

Ehhh, some of his work is okay at best, his portraits are extremely weak and nothing is that intelligently composed.

stef
    Participant

Where is he calling everyone a fauxtog?

and yeah, those were some weak portraits.

OutlawB12
    Participant
    Jeninpa76
    Participant

I just came across this page, it’s really bad!  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Every-Moment-A-Memory-Photography/394628233918926

TheCollector
    Participant

Jeninpa76!!! THOSE ARE MY PHOTOS!!….. Just kidding.  Wow, holy color balance Batman. If my kid’s graduation pics came back like that I’d dropkick that photographer’s  cybershot into a lake.

cpritt1014
    Participant

wowwwww lol he’s totally a fauxtographer.

lovethissite
    Participant

Its not good at all

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.