Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? friend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mommaof4
    Participant

a  girl I went to high school with recently became a photographer wannabe. I have sent in her photos to this site but they never get posted. Please let me know what you think. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.517321978320210.123224.492372000815208&type=1

cameraclicker
    Participant

Third post for the same thing, in third forum.  None of the Facebook links worked for me.

KitKat
    Participant

Facebook link worked for me….

Bill
    Participant

I’m a little confused? Did you include the link for critique or just wanted to point out that she is a fauxtog?
    The photos are bad and in bad taste, IMO, but not going to get into it without reason.

IHF
    Participant

Bill, this post is pretty old, and was already handled in another forum that the OP had posted in.  I think KitKat just commented on this topic and a handful of other older posts to try to push her newer post down a ways as to not draw more attention to it.  https://youarenotaphotographer.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-this/

I don’t think her critique quite went as well as she had hoped.

Kit, please don’t be embarrassed and/or go away without trying to get more info and help from people willing to give you some feedback here.  You can do this!  Just a little back peddling and taking things slower and you’ll do just fine.  Go ahead and ask some questions, ask for links, and some more tips.  Heck!  Even come back after a few weeks/days of practice and ask again.  Don’t give up.  You had enough courage to come here and ask for opinions, have enough to follow through with it and get something out of it all that will really help you … or at the very least leave your post (quit worrying about how to delete it or edit it) for others to learn from and ask questions about.

KitKat
    Participant

I actually posted here because I was reading through the last page or two of posts on this forum. I’m sorry, I’m new and didn’t know this was handled elsewhere.  I just noticed that the link worked for me and wanted to point it out. I apologize if this was wrong.

As for my other post, I’m fine with the response.  It’s just a part of the learning process.

cameraclicker
    Participant

Commenting on old links is not a problem if you have something to add.   It is useful to know the link is actually good, and I am blocked, rather than the link is bad.  I am not in the USA, so some Facebook links fail.  I assume that is the problem since the links apparently work for others.

Bill
    Participant

I thought I may have seen those pics somewhere. I was actually surprised that there were so few comments on it.

IHF
    Participant

sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusions Kit.  Glad you’re going to stick around

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.