Home Forums Photography Showcase First ever "glitter blowing"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stefany0219
    Participant

Thoughts?

Stefany0219
    Participant

dont.care
    Participant

That would be pretty slick if you’d hit it with flash about a 45 side / 45 up with direct flash away from her face to try to light up “just the glitter”..

You could definitely make an attempt to blow the highlights on the white sparkles and doing so would probably even saturate the colored ones a little more and make it glow..

I’d say using 2 flashes off camera one for fill and one for effect on the sparkles would be awesome.. the tan background definitely needs to be dark for this to be super interesting, but i like the concept.. I may give it a shot =P

Stefany0219
    Participant

The flash would make it look great, but right now, doing that outside in my snow filled backyard with my tiny off camera flash system would be an epic failure.  haha.. But something to think about.  Feel free to play with it if you want 🙂

seth
    Participant

That’s adorable – good job

cameraclicker
    Participant

Cute photo.  I agree with what dont.care said.  Positioning flash to light the sparkles and a high contrast background would help.

This is about powder but it might provide ideas/inspiration:  http://www.digitalrev.com/article/how-to-flash-photography-bikini/MjUzNzcyOTQ_A

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.