Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum YES! I got accepted to Stocksy…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kathi
    Participant

I didn’t want to submit an older portfolio of scanned film images (I only switched from film within the last year and still do a lot of film), so I spent one day doing new shots. They want exclusive also, so that also worried me about older shots. I submitted 26 photo’s for my portfolio a few days ago and when I logged in to my Stocksy account an hour or so ago got this:

We love your photos and we want to license them for you. In order to make sure your rights are covered and that the cooperative is too, we had you agree to the Member Supply Agreement below. It’s a very important part of being a contributing member and outlines the rights, ownership, and obligations to Stocksy United.

After reading articles like this: Stocksy launches new Call to Artist ? should you apply as contributor? | Michael Jay Fotograf Berlin

I was pretty sure I was not gonna make the cut, but figured I had nothing to lose by trying. If I was rejected, I would be in a large group of others. I am stunned. Now I just need to get my butt in gear to get my CPP now. I have already declared and want to test soon. I am not a people photographer lol I really don’t like people much. They don’t listen, talk back and never do what you ask, so I am a flora and macro photographer by choice. I love color and the design of the images I produce. I picture them in my head then recreate what I saw. It works for me. It’s my passion.

Just wanted to share my stunned moment….

Kathi

cameraclicker
    Participant

Congratulations!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.