Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum What's so special about this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    photosbytw
    Participant

First of all, I think I’m going to like the site……………myshutterspace.com is bemoaning the existence of this site thus I became very interested and logged on ………..Of course, facebook does not have a lock on cheesy photos………..and I have posted a few myself for a variety of reasons………..and………… I’ve found more and more sites that profess their superior abilities where none exist and this seems to be a little more honest in their opinions………………..We’ll see!

tw

iliketag
    Participant

Perhaps you want to consider a typing class. Your post is just ridiculous.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Perhaps you want to consider a typing class. Your post is just ridiculous.

That’s a bit harsh, at least they seem to be human!

nesgran
    Participant

I’d never heard of myshutterspace, now I know where all the fauxes hang out. The thread about this page popped up on their front page and in that someone who was a bit annoyed we had called a faux commented. With a bit further digging I found his photos, pretty girl, slightly awkward poses, awful colour balancing, poor consistency and some overexposure and wonky skin tones to start off with. The someone came in and did some proper faux editing on them which took the set from poor to atrocious.

IHF
    Participant

I saw that too nesgran 🙂 Then went to her Facebook again

“We are on location, natural lighting photography

Southern Allure Specializes in On Location Photography and Equine photography and only use natural lighting”

WOW!

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Just took a look at myshutterspace and all I can say is WOW! Some of them have some serious colour issues.

This one is my favourite as it actually tells you what the colours are meant to be!

http://www.myshutterspace.com/photo/red-shed-in-the-white-snow?context=latest

IHF
    Participant

That site kinda brings a whole new level of bad that I knew existed, but… in such abundance?!

I think I need to be less harsh of those who try to sell OOF snapshots for money.  After seeing some of the stuff posted on that site, everything looks to be a little better than it did before  WOE

emf
    Participant

Welcome tw! I think you’ll like this site too. That thread was so funny – the first post thought the photos posted here were seriously posted by us – talk about missing the entire point of this site’s existence!

photosbytw
    Participant

Welcome tw! I think you’ll like this site too. That thread was so funny – the first post thought the photos posted here were seriously posted by us – talk about missing the entire point of this site’s existence!

😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.