Home Forums Photography Showcase What do you think of these photos?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BreJPhoto
    Participant

Here is a banner that I’m working on for my web page? Do you like the photos I have chosen? The photo looks a little smashed, click on it to view to in the actual size.

cameraclicker
    Participant

The girl in red does not look focused.  The others look better with a little sharpening.  Otherwise, they are all girls, what’s not to like?

Intuition
    Participant

The OCD in me wants center girl to have her mouth open too. But it’s not really terrible since she IS middle. I will say is for me my eye first goes to the center picture, and I don’t think it’s the strongest there.  I don’t know if anyone will agree about sitting in the middle though.

nairbynairb
    Participant

I’m not a fan of pictures #2 and #3. The center picture should be one of your stronger images. The way you have them framed too seems like you squished the images, even if you haven’t.

If I were you I’d have the last image as your center image for sure.

BreJPhoto
    Participant

Thank you for the input everyone, I love the photo in the middle, but I totally agree on going strong in the middle.

BrickStone
    Participant

I like the 4th girl as her contrast, warmth, and general lighting seem better.  If not originally used I would try fixing the photos as raw and then when ready do the re-size last paying attention to constraints.  I like the 5th girl but my own tastes would rather see the image a bit warmer.   It’s easy to say things but I will say that picking, setting, color, warmth, etc for the panel is a difficult task.  I’ve done some myself and overall I’m not happy with them for one reason or another, composition differences between the photos maybe.  I think 1, 3, 5 are a little too washed in some areas (but that’s my own taste and you or others may not share that view).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.