Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Wedding Photography in Kerala-Manoharan Photography

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    manoharan
    Participant

PROFESSIONAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

With 30 years experience in first hand wedding photography, Manoharan has shot countless wedding functions in and out of Kerala, especially in Kochi and has wide experience in most parts of South India and North India.

As a wedding photographer, Manoharan is the favourite of prominent persons such as industry giants, business men, celebrities and people who belong to the same class. He enjoys extensive experience in camera angles, technology, design concepts and the latest equipments. He leads a highly efficient team of professional wedding photographers, videographers and creative designers. All of them are most sought after professionals in their fields. Moreover, Manoharan is a highly commendable ‘candid photographer’ who has made his unique signature in the segment.

http://www.manoharanphotography.com

Plonker
    Participant

Manoharan speaks of Himself in the Third Person.  In the many weddings Manoharan has photographed, he has always maintained the discipline of referring to himself in the third person.  Lesser photographers cannot make this claim.  Please, whenever you need Quality Photography in the Third Person, contact Mahoharan.  Thank you.

Don
    Participant

Manoharan isn’t a bad photographer.

Plonker
    Participant

<blockquote>Manoharan isn’t a bad photographer.</blockquote>

Agreed.  I was only goofing on the Third Person usage.  I really liked a lot of his photos, actually.

jermyster
    Participant

Manoharan isn’t a bad photographer, I do however think it would think it’s a little akward to hang out with him if he keeps refering to himself in third person.  Funny at first though when you’re with the dudes.

jangoolee
    Participant

Manoharan is the favourite of prominent persons such as industry giants, business men, celebrities and people who belong to the same class. He enjoys extensive experience in camera angles, technology, design concepts and the latest equipments.

ASD

Bill
    Participant

No matter how good they are, when people refer themselves in the 3rd person, even on a web page, I won’t check out their work just out of spite.

fineday
    Participant

Fineday Photography also good photographers in Kerala. They are offering excellent candid wedding photography.  Just go through this link,

http://www.finedayphotography.in/

ebi
    Participant

hey fineday, monoharan says your photography is not very good and you use cheap cameras. He said you don’t do candid. He said they are all staged. Care to respond?

ebi
    Participant

if this is anything like going for indian food on 1st Avenue, this should be very entertaining.

Rebccalewis
    Participant

The price seems good. I would suggest that you disclose that this is your first wedding, but let them know you would be happy to show them your portfolio. Be willing to negotiate on a price. Write up a contract that protects you from lawsuits in the event something goes wrong, and will refund the couple in this event. This contract should cover the particulars of what they want shot. It should also cover where they want pictures (e.g. the brides room as she is getting ready), when payment should be made, etc… You can’t have too many details. Weddings are all about the details. Good luck.

hnoor0055
    Participant

I do however think it would think it’s a little akward to hang out with him if he keeps refering to himself in third person.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.