Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Valentines Shoot – Excuse to perve?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Skids
    Participant

Hi I am a long time viewer but new member to the forums.

I was just thinking, with Valentines day approaching do you think this is the ideal excuse for Fauxtographers to come out of the woodwork and get some pervy pictures of girls in lingerie?

If its somebody who is getting paid and takes good pictures I can understand it because some people want good pics as a gift for their loved ones but I don’t see the reason for an amateur to do them. They do not really benefit their portfolio (They can do glamour shoots any time) and it just seems like a good excuse to get people to pose by offering their services for free or TFP.

I have taken plenty of lingerie style photos but only because they would benefit my portfolio and never as a valentines shoot.

Just my humble opinion but would love to hear other peoples thoughts as I know some fauxtographer friends of mine will be doing it

Sarah
    Participant

I have seen a lot of boudoir ads pop up and a lot of the images seem to not have been taken well. I got suspicious about one ad in particular that featured some completely nude photos (not taken very well) which I would never show in a ad. I do boudoir and those shoots are usually around christmas – valentines day so wives can send something nice to their husbands (especially with this being a military town).

Insanehmong
    Participant

Even sadder is the fact that people are desperate enough to take their clothing off for a fauxtographer rather than pay money for someone who can actually make them look good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.