Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Somethimes I get bored…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JustAndy
    Participant

…And it turns out when that happens I make x-rays of animals I think should exists.  What do you do when you need a break from the norm?  Also… am I insane?

JustAndy
    Participant

Ok… weird, it’s not imbedding images…

JustAndy
    Participant
    Bill
    Participant

JustAndy – Not sure about this site and what is allowed to be embedded.  I see photos that are embedded and I try and see them in my view but when posted, the image is gone, WTF!

nesgran
    Participant

I like them, a lot. In the fracture clinic at a local hospital they have big, at least 50×70″, canvasprints with various x-rays of common things. There’s for example a sardine tin and you see the little individual sardines. To liven them up the white has been replaced with a nice and bright colour. It works really well as wall art

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

There’s for example a sardine tin and you see the little individual sardines

Can an Xray see through tin?

I like the animals, especially like the attention to the rest of the film (the corners and labelling).

I have been known to make my brides brides into zombies when bored.

cameraclicker
    Participant

Can an Xray see through tin?

If it is not too thick and the lead content is not great.  X-ray views are kinda cool.  If you travel, ask to see the inside of your bag on the airport scanner.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

I have a friend who is in charge of or local hospitals radiology dept. She took her dog into work one day. Because she suspected that it had eaten her wedding ring!

IHF
    Participant

I really like these JustAndy

Really fun and interesting

JustAndy
    Participant

Thank you.  I think it’s important that we all remember to have fun.  Once we accept the responsibility and ensuing frustrations that come with making photography our career we can lose that initial enjoyment that drove us.  One thing I tell stressed out photographers fairly often is that we take pictures… If we screw up NO ONE DIES.  Be serious when it comes to your work, but remember that in the grand scheme of things… we just take pictures…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.