Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Al
    Participant

I’d hoped that TinEye would lead me to a world of happiness and mockery of the photos exhibited here, but alas, it’s not found me any of the fauxtogs.. 🙁

Wish I had more time to track down and cyber-slap some of those exhibited here.

HennyM
    Participant

hey Al, for some reason, my reply in the other post does not show, so to give you the peace of mind you deserve, you are not a psychic, but yor reading comprehension skills are apparently ZERO.

https://youarenotaphotographer.com/forums/topic/mad-at-you-people/

you should start reading and comprehending. i clearly said: “These are HDRs my husband took,  […]”

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Tineye is basically worthless compared to Google image search (which does search by image now).

Al
    Participant

Ahh.. just discovered google image search DFE, thanks!

@Henny, what the fuck are you talking about???    Are you still going on about that crap.. jesus, lady, go the fuck to hell, seriously.  You/your short as pencil dick husband acted a fool on a thread, I called you out on it, and you cannot let it the fuck go.   Why not just say, “yes, my bad, I was a smart ass” and let it fucking go?  I could give a crap about your husbands crappy HDR.  I could give a crap that it was selected on NG website… whooopie!!! Here, have a cookie.    What about the rest of the horrible shit he/you have taken and you have the balls to come here and mock others?

Seriously, stop addressing me (and writing me personal emails) .. I’m trying to stay the fuck away from you morons, but you keep drawing me in. Seriously, go the fuck away.  I never even commented on that thread you link to nor commented on your husbands shitty HDR..   ALL I ever said was that you were an asshole for that comment in that one thread… and you go bat shit crazy… seriously, I’m over you stupid immature ass, go away.

lovethissite
    Participant

lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.