Home Forums Photography Showcase So much Ugly, How 'bout some cute

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Intuition
    Participant

Yay my thread blew up when I wasn’t looking. Lmao Here’s my baby, Salem

DSC_0315

dstone81
    Participant

fuzzball
    Fuzzball is the tan cat.
    Silky is the black cat.
    silky

Intuition
    Participant

Dstone, I looked at your two photo’s and It took me a minute. I was completely seeing the two pictures as “evil side” and “Good side” of the same cat haha

kbee
    Participant

… Can I post pictures of my stuffed rabbit? Because I am lacking in the cute department here. 😉

Intuition
    Participant

As long as it’s cute, feel free haha

dstone81
    Participant

Hahah that is funny intuition. It does kinda look that way. It is funny because these pics were taken on the same day about 3 years ago in NC. It had started snowing and our tan cat had been outside and wanted in and then the Black one just jumped on the window ledge to watch the snow fall. They were taken with my old camera before I had a grasp on some photography basics. I still like how they came out though.

rookie35m
    Participant

Won’t load from photobucket

rookie35m
    Participant

That was a little big and got compressed vertically. Click for the full image.

mynameisRachel
    Participant

This is probably the cutest picture I’ve taken (and hopefully it shows up, otherwise I’ll be very sad haha)

View post on imgur.com

mamarizzo
    Participant

^^ I’m internally SQUEE-ing at the cuteness of that picture, mynameisRachel!!!

mynameisRachel
    Participant

Haha I’m glad! It’s one of my favorite pictures, especially considering it really was just a lucky shot 🙂

Lauryn
    Participant

It’s not the best picture, but here is my bird, Tweety.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/11973_510960172275250_756579715_n.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.