Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Site improvement!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dont.care
    Participant

This website needs a chat-room–for the impatient.  Forums are nice for archaic discussion and are great for archiving; however, they do impede the speed .. >=\

dont.care
    Participant

I also think a tutorial section should be added.. I believe that would shift the dynamic of this site from a “hate on the fo’tog'” site to a constructive criticism/educational site and add more substance

Loke
    Participant

While I agree with you about better interaction, there are better educational sites such as: digital-photography-school.com… I like this site as an entertainment site.

dont.care
    Participant

True, I’m all for better communication tho.

Loke
    Participant

Fo Sho

kbee
    Participant

I find that chat rooms provided on websites I’ve seen are barely used. It’s a real shame. Don’t get me wrong, I’d totally lurk in a room here at YANAP to talk with you guys, but how useful it would be here? I don’t know. Not to mention the probable need for moderating for it if it blows up and becomes popular.

Worth a thought, but I’d like a little more user-friendly forums first. Easier editing, formatting and so on and so forth. I’ve tried such packages like myBB, and while light and seamless, it doesn’t offer quite as much others do.

But beggars, choosers. YANAP is still fairly small with a dedicated group of posters here, so it works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.