Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Silly fauxtog…………..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    camera.shy
    Participant

I just saw the funniest reply by a fauxtog to someone telling them they’re crap.  Bare in mind they are defending  THEIR OWN WORK when reading this……!

“Don’t give yourself a bad reputation by giving faux assumptions… If your referring to this image the quality is slightly low due to the lighting, and my old camera. Not helped by two lens flare effects”.

It must be bad when even the fauxtog blames their own dodgy lighting and editing!

HennyM
    Participant

i don’t know. haven’t seen the photo or the comment they replied to. but maybe they are capable of copy pasting links. you might want to ask them for advice.

camera.shy
    Participant

hhmmm, I can manage to intergrate paypal payment buttons onto my website using HTML codes so maybe my links are fine, and this website suckas ass?

Al
    Participant

Yeah, camera.shy, you should really really take seriously smart ass comments from a guy who claims THIS as a portfolio worthy photo or refers to himself as “Mafia–Hitman“.   Yep, totally take him seriously.    Ignore the tool.  Seems that when I tried to use the “link” button above, it didn’t work so I had to do it in the html tab.

Hey “hitman” since you seem willing to give unasked for advice… how’s this for advice?: Less time on assholish useless posts, more time on learning how to expose and light images properly?
    Would you mind me submitting THIS to YANAP Mikey?

jetpix
    Participant

Particularly fond of this one . . . . .http://mafia–hitman.deviantart.com/gallery/25309197#/d30p6ro       NOT!

HennyM
    Participant

Al  jetpix, this is my husband’s portfolio. as i’ve said before, i am not a photographer and i do not have a portfolio. if you have any criticism, leave it for him there

EDIT:

we’ve already settled the copy/paste link thing, and i think we’re good on that – in another thread.

PS: my husband just said he wasn’t particular fond of those photos either. but as i said before, leave the critique on his deviantart account.

he wants me to let you know, that even if his earlier photos might not be the greatest, one of his recent work was just picked by nationalgeographic.com as “Pictures We Love: Best of July”

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/08/pictures/120801-best-pictures-we-love-floods-china-pakistan/#/best-news-pictures-july-2012-abandoned-hotel_57565_600x450.jpg

jetpix
    Participant

I tried – but they wanted a minimum of 100 words, and I couldn’t come up with 100 words about that photo . . . . .

HennyM
    Participant

did it say 100 different words?

jetpix
    Participant

ROFLMAO

Al
    Participant

Huh? Is it me or did Michael have his wife come in here, delete his posts, change the profile, and defend him when he was being an a-hole?

Tsk tsk.. “men” in the army sure have changed since I was in it.  Oh, and what happened to the photo in jetpix’s link? Deleted? Figures.

Oh well. Moving on…

HennyM
    Participant

Dude, i am sorry to say this, but i was here from the beginning. i have not deleted any posts and Michael, does not have my login info. so either you lay off the alcohol, put on your glasses or shut it, ok?

if you are talking about his deviantart thing, he deleted the photos you people critiqued, but isn’t something like this the whole purpose behind this site?

Al
    Participant

WTF are you talking about Henny?

How did I find Michaels profile/’work’ if it wasn’t posted here originally?  That’s who I responded to.. not this NEW EDIT profile that showing in that first response! There’s nothing on your profile NOW that would lead me to his work.  I couldn’t have randomly guessed your hubby’s work from your current edited profile.. that’s what I’m talking about.

It was him that posted the original a-hole reply to the OP and now his profile/name/links are GONE.   THAT’S what I’m talking about.

Unless I’m f’ing pyschic? Hmmm, that would be cool.

Someone want to be an ass on the web, be prepared to be called out. That’s all I’m sayin’… anyway, I’m done. [blip]

HennyM
    Participant

ok, again, nobody living of my family deleted anything here. the original post is still there:

https://youarenotaphotographer.com/forums/topic/mad-at-you-people/

you should start reading and comprehending. i clearly said: “These are HDRs my husband took,  […]”

HennyM
    Participant

https://youarenotaphotographer.com/forums/topic/mad-at-you-people/

you should start reading and comprehending. i clearly said: “These are HDRs my husband took,  […]”

HennyM
    Participant

oh, so it did post… silly forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.