Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Photography Backdrops and collections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    elisia
    Participant

Hi,

Know more about photography backdrops and collections!

Photography backdrops are the most important equipment for perfect photographs. With these backdrops for photography, you can choose your own background and you can turn any room into a beautiful photography studio.

Photography backdrops will be an added element for your child’s themed birthday party, for a candy buffet, trade shows and business events; these backdrops will attract attention of viewers.

Some of the few photography backdrop collections are:

2-in-1 Backdrops
    Bokeh Backdrops
    Custom Backdrops
    Damask Backdrops
    Elegant Backdrops
    Floor Drops
    Gifts & Accessories
    Pattern Backdrops
    Rustic Backdrops
    Scene Backdrops
    Seasonal Backdrops
    Solid Backdrops
    Travel Backdrops
    Vintage Backdrops

cameraclicker
    Participant

Photography backdrops are the most important equipment for perfect photographs.

You must be selling backdrops!  I hate to rain on your parade but a camera, any camera, is the most important equipment for perfect photographs.  After the camera, lighting is probably next most important, but you can use natural light or natural light with reflectors, so it does not have to be expensive.

In terms of importance, I would rate backdrops quite low.  A backdrop is something to get after you have acquired almost everything else you can think of.

IHF
    Participant

OMG!  THAT’S what I’ve been doing wrong!?!?!?  I don’t have ANY backdrops 🙁  Thank you so so much for sharing.  I can’t wait to make my first “Perfect” photograph!  the secret ingredient that so many have been missing: vinyl BACKDROPS!  I’ll be sure to spread the word

nesgran
    Participant

Any chance of getting a wrinkly backdrop? Is that possible? The wrinkly is really important as I’ve seen all the photographers on facebook use it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.