Home Forums Site Information No profile information

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dicksforeyes
    Participant

So many drooling alzheimery fauxtogs up in here. It would really help to identify them as such more quickly if we could see their website in their profile.

jetpix
    Participant

There’s the pot calling the kettle black . . . . .

dicksforeyes
    Participant

When are you going to post your work? I am positively yawning with anticipation.

joe
    Participant

jasonjared’s work is good.  Not perfect, but who is?  I havent seen yours yet jetpix.

lolz
    Participant

Don’t forget, Jason could have posted links to someone else’s work. He’s boorish, and a tad condescending; not too terribly concerned with what his opinion is.

joe
    Participant

I find this unlikely lolz.  All his work has his watermark and is linked to all his social media outlets.  All the work of his i have seen is pretty darn good.  Better than anyone else i have check out on here.  Probably better than yours because i have yet seen a link to your images.  His work is defiantly better than the blank space you have provided.

jetpix
    Participant

The point, Joe, is that Jason is arrogant, rude, and considers everyone who is not him to be a fauxtog.  His stuff is OK – I’ve seen better, I’ve seen lots worse – but his work does not justify his attitude.  Hell, nothing could justify his attitude.

OK, I’ll pony up a few . . . . . http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/jetpix  Have fun.

HennyM
    Participant

Jetpix, I really like your photos. and congrats on moving to Europe (France i believe?).

jetpix
    Participant

Thank you, and yes.  8 1/2 years now . . . . how time flies when you’re having fun!

stef
    Participant

He’s really referring to me, Jetpix. He thinks alluding to my age is some sort of insult, but he’s an amateur at forum-fu, and a professional prepubescent adolescent.

Hey, that rhymed.

Time for a new handle, troll. You have no credibility here.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

I have no idea who you are.

Al
    Participant

Jim.. Jim.. Jim.. I’ve appreciated your comments here and think of you as one of the good guys, but to trash dicksforeyes work, and then proudly post this.. http://c759846.r46.cf2.rackcdn.com/gallery/2011/12/20179772_1325147030__IGP1826a_ppsm.jpg

Really dude?  This hurt my feelings. The fake lip color, the fake catchlight?  Bad skin smoothing?  Ouch man, ouch! Since we’re all into honesty here, this is borderline YANAP material mate.  This are all common elements of a submission to YANAP. Eeek.

Please tell me you have more to make up for that and get the taste out of my mouth, especially after going after Dicksforeyes’ work. Can’t say I agree with his level of dickishness, but his work is damn good.

jetpix
    Participant

Sorry Al – catchlight is real – lip color is real.  Skin smoothing?  10 years old . . . . . . didn’t find much need.  Did pull freckles, though, just a personal preference.

And his work is NOT that good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.