Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum I'm moving to this area soon..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    picarusslim
    Participant

..at least the competition isn’t too hot!

http://www.xposureiseverything.co.uk/gallery.php?categoryId=3

I can’t understand why people would pay for this rubbish.

nesgran
    Participant

Well, Bradford isn’t exactly the nicest place on earth, in fact I’m pretty sure it isn’t far off the bottom.

As for the competition, that is pretty bad. At first I thought it was some god awful compression going on but from looking at some other pictures there they have managed to catch other subjects in focus. The AF on the camera seems to be boob-seeking as it always seems to  be on the breasts. It is just odd how they have managed to get that many shots blurry on the website, not to mention all those overexposure disasters. I mean, they aren’t awful like many of the fauxtogs on here but it sure doesn’t look good from their website

I wonder what they charge for it? The set up seems fairly professional at least with the kids and they appear to have decent lighting with at least two lights which blows lots of fauxs out of the water but the use of it is pretty sub par.

Thomas
    Participant

To be honest Ive seen far worse on here, some shots on the site aren’t bad at all in other galleries. The resolution of the images there is definitely weird though. People seem to be getting pickier on here at the moment, lets find some truly god awful fauxtogs!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.