Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? I want to know if I'm delusional :))

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ajemfejms
    Participant

Hi everyone 🙂

I’m Sanja from far away 🙂

Photograph has been my hobby, or should I say “love”, for 3 years.. Now I’m 19 and I think that my photography skills improved so much,but just in case I want you guys to see if I’m delusional or whatever :)) However, I do not concider myself as a pro and I dont earn any money from my photographs, it’sjust fun for me and it really makes me happy 🙂 but maybe one day I’ll work as a pro, unless you guys say there is no hope for me 😀

Thank you 🙂

ajemfejms
    Participant

Ooops I forgot toput my website/flickr account 🙂 thereit is http://www.flickr.com/photos/reveriesofthesolitarywalker/

IHF
    Participant

I thoroughly enjoyed going through your images.  You have an eye, and you are very creative.  I love the different and unexpected POV of a lot of your shots, and can apreciate the thought put in behind the camera.  There are a handful that I don’t quite get, but I think that just falls into the whole “art is subjective” as your shots are technically sound, and definitely have interest.  I absolutely think you should continue your journey and keep experimenting.  You have something worth honing in on. But I have a feeling you already knew that 😉

Lisa
    Participant

I really like theese, they are creative (in a good way) and beautiful! Having achieved that in just three years proves that you have an eye for this. There are some things that could be improved and if you continue practicing and keep your love you could become a professional in the future. You are already waaaay better than those fauxtographers (and me).

Marchella
    Participant

I’m at http://www.facebook.com/whyhellomarcy check me out too & drop a comment here or there for me 😀

stef
    Participant

Excellent use of lines and backgrounds. Your shots often tell a story or evoke some sense of wonder or involvement by the viewer.

Very  cool stuff.

Brownie
    Participant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reveriesofthesolitarywalker/6810541110/in/photostream

How about this light, huh?

That is stunning. it defines that figure beautifully in space.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reveriesofthesolitarywalker/6810539616/in/photostream

I love this subject, she’s amazing but I’m not so crazy about the camera tilt, at least to that extreme. but the cop is great and the form behind the cop is nice. This reminds me of the street photography of Robert Frank. You should check out his work.

I enjoyed looking at your work for the most part. It shows an understanding of technical aspects as well as composition.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

That is stunning. it defines that figure beautifully in space.

You know, I think the most important part of creating anything artistic is first having taste.

It shows an understanding of technical aspects as well as composition.

loooool

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Looking at the stream I like the first couple of shots, although I’ve never been a fan of jaundice skin tones. After that it seems like a collection of boring snapshots. Moving in the right direction I guess.

ajemfejms
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your comments :))

I agree with you (I hate fauxtography) that art is subjective and that some people just don’t understand what I tried to say..but the truth is that sometimes I just have nothing to say I just want to keep queit and enjoy in the beauty of this world and also investigate other shapes of objects that we are not used to seeing,Ithink that people saw only 10 percent of this planet and that some things (doesnt need to be materialstuff) they see only from one angle,they don’t try to think, to find other solutions and shapes, etc..probably because of the dissappointment in human’s fast reactions and making  conclusion, it all reflected so much to my photography style :)..probably that’s why it’s boring to you, but that’s fine with me,it’s just my style 😉 ..

lovethissite
    Participant

Your doing nice work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.