Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? How do I become a real photographer like you guys

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Superballs
    Participant

Ok first things first.

Dicksforeyes, I enjoyed your portfolio.  Your models are pleasing to the eye (read: hot).  I enjoyed your “Model Test” page.  I like your upfront style in laying out your expectations.

On this site…well, you’re an asshole.  I don’t really care but you are and I’m sure you don’t need me telling this because….

To everyone else:

Ok here’s the deal…Dicksforeyes is a troll.  Yes a troll.  I know I can almost see 90% of you guys picturing an ugly version of Shrek but you’re completely off the mark.  Trolling is a fishing technique.  Basically people in a boat drag a net along the bottom of a body of water and see what they can catch.

Dicksforeyes is a classic internet troll.  Every time you respond to him you score a victory for him.  I find it hilarious that none of you can even see that just be responding to him you become the butt of a joke.  Every attempt at attacking his statements as you pursue your futile attempts at “making him see reason” or “another point of view” you become the punchline to a joke that he is orchestrating.  What you don’t seem to understand is that when you do this you place him firmly in control…you lose the game.  The people “in” on the joke are those who sit on the sidelines and laugh as you fall prey to his lowest common denominator inflammatory comments.  Seriously did nobody even read the original post and realize it was complete bait?

It’s a terrible disservice to Jason that I’ve let you all in on this secret.  I just thought I would give you all a sporting chance.  Though the best part of these things is that now that he’s got you all in a frenzy, you’re less likely to listen to reason than he is.

Either he’s here whipping up a frenzy because he likes this site and wants to generated the much needed traffic to make it relevant, or he doesn’t like the site and wants to watch you all destroy it under his careful guidance.  Third, to quote Micheal Caine in The Dark Knight: “Some people just want to watch the world burn”

Hats off to you Jason

Viewing 46 post (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.