Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? How do I become a real photographer like you guys

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    dicksforeyes
    Participant

Stand in field – check

Sun flare – check

Lay on bench – check

“Stop taking pictures of people in places”

Retard check

WhyOhWhy
    Participant

lmao – are your little feelings hurt because no one is telling you that you are the next photography god?  Go back to facebook and have your friends tell you that you are amazing.  I notice when anyone dares tell you that your not as great as you think you are you resort to name calling, how old are you?  13? 

Yes you are not a fauxgrapher and yes you are better than 1/2 the “photographers” marketing themselves currently but honestly you need to work on how your tone and how you deliver you messages.  I know as an artist you should be a little full of yourself but good god man, you also need to show a little humility.  The images on your webpage and flickr are nothing special, just like mine are nothing special.  You can find the same head shots done a million times all over flickr, same poses but you know what that’s ok with me cause I’m LEARNING about how to do things.  I’m not trying to sell myself as the next big thing, cause honeslty I’m not and most likely never will be.  I’m happy learning all I can about and getting some nice images of my family where Aunt Betty isn’t a blurry fat mess that no one will recoginze. 

I’m happy and proud with how far I have come, my children no longer have green skin tones, they are in focus, I have a grasp on the exposure triangle and how it works.  I’m proud of what I have done but I also know that I have thousands of miles to go and I’m open to people telling me what I need to work on.   I don’t lash out, call people out or use their faults to try and build myself up.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Did you recently have a stroke?

WhyOhWhy
    Participant

Jared, you simply aren’t worth my time.  The quailty of your work is not that of a fauxgrapher but your ego and attidue is.  I wish you the best of luck with your attempt at becoming a professional, I really do hope you have some success, I don’t wish anything but good will to you. 

I do hope you find whatever is lacking in your life that makes you have the need to feel superior to others, it just simply might be lack of maturity which hopefully resovle it’s self in time.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Yes, I will work on my attidue.

In the mean time, why don’t you sign up for a third account to come in here and agree with yourself.

WhyOhWhy
    Participant

Yes, I will work on my attidue

In the mean time, why don’t you sign up for a third account to come in here and agree with yourself.

third account?  I don’t even have two but guess since more than one person doesn’t agree with you they must be the same person?  once again your ego is showing thru.

now I am really done with you, I have no need to pull myself down to your level or into the mud with you. I don’t need to try and build myself up because I’m happy with who I am.

Notaphotographer
    Participant

Jared shows all the signs of having a Napoleon complex and probably also latent homosexuality. Jason it is ok to come out of the closet. It is the 21st century. His avatar is of a blue muscular man who runs around naked. That tells you something. He also seems obsessed with weight and uses the word fatties. So he probably spends a good deal of time in the gym trying to compensate for his height. Willing to bet he even takes photos of himself in the mirror with his shirt off. His attempt to make himself feel superior comes from all those years in school where he was probably the smallest one in class. He has had girlfriends but never can really keep them. Probably thinks it is the girls, but we all know different. This site is suppose to be about photography and several people on here seem sincere in asking for critique. Jason unfortunately feels the need to belittle and be an all around ass most of the time. He is not funny nor amusing. The critiques on his photogrpahy are spot on..

dicksforeyes
    Participant

There it is, account #2. Damn I’m good. Sounds extra hungry too.

skylite
    Participant

There is really nothing impressive in the slightest about your photography. Based on what I’ve seen, you are in no position to consider yourself and authority on the topic.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Would that be #3?

Notaphotographer
    Participant

Would that be 3 that think you are a dbag.  I think the count is actually higher at this point.

RalucaS
    Participant

This thread is hilarious. Props to you dicksforeyes!

Anyway…I thought I should give my oppinion…why not…

I really love the bokeh, colours and generally the whole technical side of your work, however your subjects need to be a bit more…interesting. Try to piece together a story behind the images or add a bit of mystery with shadows. Maybe try some weird angles or shooting through things(like sheer material or tree branches). Smoke can look nice as well…some different locations…you get what I mean.

Hope this helps 🙂

dicksforeyes
    Participant

I got some thangs planned.

mmagbee
    Participant

I for sure am not one to say like… or dislike. But I enjoyed your images. Def not faux in my very short, limited book.

kudos

deztheninja
    Participant

Looking through the forums at dicksforeyes post, they are rude, condescending, and mean! But at the same time its just an opinion (maybe) fact.  I dont understand why people get so butt hurt about him and his posts. I actually joined the forum for him, lol. Hoping he’d rip my photography apart so i can say “fuck you dicksforeyes, i’ll show you!” Instead he gave me a compliment (i think, lol) It should be taken as motivation and a chance to learn really. Id rather have some a-hole on this website talk shit than to bring my work into someone to judge and they say basically the same thing.  Then your embarrassed and would probably want to quit at what you’re doing. I think he also adds an entertainment value to the forum as well. Maybe i’m just crazy 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.