Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bdpaco
    Participant

Guess I should introduce myself…Names Rick Banda, I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Southern Indiana. Shoot with all Canon gear. Always looking to be able to share my knowledge with others as well as gain some from others.

my website is http://www.rickbandaphoto.com. please ignore the mess as I am getting ready to overhaul the site so I havent updated it in a while…

martenfisher
    Participant

I am shooting with Nikon but I think Canon has been doing some amazing things with their technology so  I plan to switch over. I do lots of macro and low light and IMO Canon ISO in the new cameras blows Nikon out of the water and into the desert.

Sarah
    Participant

Hey Rick I use zenfolio as well! sarahashleyphotos.com

Edit: I just saw your website & you really let someone’s wedding dress drag the ground outside? Seriously? Just to hang it from a tree…

AndyF
    Participant

To be fair I’ve seen worse things done with wedding dresses, and that’s while the bride was wearing it!

Sarah
    Participant

True Andy.

bdpaco
    Participant

Sarah, no harm no foul, the grass was dry and there wasnt anything to get on it, so it touched the ground some, no biggie, it was a shot that was requested so thats what she got….

Sarah
    Participant

Ah I just know some brides would hate seeing a photo like that regardless of how dry the grass was. I would have tried a bit higher of a branch and knowing that was a shot she wanted I would have use a step stool to achieve it properly. But what’s done is done.

lovethissite
    Participant

lovethissite
    Participant

Marten what canon did you have your eye on?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.