Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Flickr Help

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    cameraclicker
    Participant

New lenses won’t help.  Abstinence seems to, however.

You made an honest mistake because you thought Dan’s photo was free to modify and use?  Whatever.  I’ll give you that one.  I will also point out that you made another less honest mistake in using any photo you did not take, to advertise your new venture.  You would get a pass on that too, if the photo was taken by a partner or member of your staff, but that is obviously not the case since you found the images on Google.  Using a photo from a photographer not associated with your photography business to advertise your photography business is simply fraudulent.

ebi
    Participant

ugh, why do so many fauxtogs use the whole “I’ve got a sick relative” defense to try to gain sympathy for their own shortcomings? I find it so annoying.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Your lordship, I visited your facebook page to check out the “apology” that you had posted but I couldn’t find it.

unless this what you call an apology?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=220262811430810&set=a.145646875559071.3454.145352765588482&type=1&theater

I expect you took that shot in your stately home?

IHF
    Participant

Pretty freakin slimy.  ewwww just ewwwwww  Sorry Lord whoever, I do not like you.  I don’t need to know you, or ask questions to have a better understanding or to come to the conclusion that I don’t like you.  You are a “photographer” who uses other people’s creative work to sell your own.  Legally or not (which I don’t believe it was), it’s still VERY freakin slimy and NOT an “honest” mistake.  Although I CAN see why you did/continue to do it, your work is seriously lacking and it would be difficult to solicit the public on the merit of your own work alone.  An honest person would step up and do what is necessary to improve themselves and their work, or not offer services that they are incapable of doing.  If this is how you conduct your life in a business type setting, then I can only imagine it is also how you conduct yourself in your personal life.  PLEASE no need to “apologize” or explain that your dear best friend is suffering from bulimia, and the croup and you suffer from confusion and momentary lapses of good judgment, or whatever other garbage you feel like throwing out there to try to explain your dishonesty.  Just leave all that nonsense alone.  Take down images and creative work that is not your own, and never use someone else’s work again.  PERIOD

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.