Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Feedback?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RalucaS
    Participant

Been doing photography for about 3 years now…and..I like this website! So I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my stuff. https://www.facebook.com/ralucaphotogaphy …bit scary but why not…best way to grow 🙂

dicksforeyes
    Participant

Saturation is a little much for me, but otherwise I really like this stuff.

RalucaS
    Participant

Thanks! They’re not all so saturated, but you’re right it’s a taste thing.

dicksforeyes
    Participant

In real life colors don’t look like that therefore your photography is incorrect grack grack grack

why you no listen, I did the Film, I am Pro

RalucaS
    Participant

I no care, I rebel and laugh at your Film

AndyF
    Participant

Have to say I like your images a lot. I don’t really have an issue with the saturation. I think it’s alright. In fact, I have to say I don’t see any images that are oversaturated. I’ve been questioning JJs monitor calibration for a while, so maybe wait for a few more comments. The only thing that comes close to oversaturated is the marco shot of the image. Nothing else.

The only photo I hate is the one you use for the “Studio” image that scrolls through on your webpage. The most crucial parts, the eyes, are so out of focus, yet the flower and her hand are in perfect focus. I want to be drawn to her eyes, but I’m not!

Please reshoot this one! It’s a really nice photo otherwise!

RalucaS
    Participant

I kept trying to figure out what macro shot you’re on about…but I get it now…you looked on my website!…I know the colours are quite vibrant, but I intended them that way…it’s kinda “my thing” if you will….I like vibrant colours…and the whole fairytale look.

Haha, To be honest that was taken when I was doing a tutorial session with one of my favourite photographers. I used to have a lot of issues with focusing…right next to where I wanted to…cause the model was always moving…and I get a bit to passionate about it and…kind of forget :)) However…I think I might have wanted to focus on her jewellery though…cause it was a fashion shoot. Thank you though, good to hear different opinions 🙂

I don’t ever re-shoot stuff tho…I try to think of better ones generally.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.