Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    iliketag
    Participant

Back on the topic of Cain real quick… does anyone else wonder if his “Americana Houses” pictures are just fronts for stalking people? I mean, he’s asking all these girls for photos of themselves so he can “edit” them and being super creepy just in general… what if he’s stalking some of them and posting pictures of their houses? Yeah… that just made it worse.

As for Summer B… I am at a loss. Why make your cute kids look ugly by hiring a terri-bad fauxtog? *Sigh* The world may never know.

Silver
    Participant

I’ll probably get backlash for this, but I had to comment on those pics.   They look so young and he has so many pics.  If he is meeting them in a group on facebook, then befriending them and getting they to send him pics, that’s really weird.

iliketag
    Participant

Brandi, I read what you posted. I also saw what he replied with. The whole “Cainsphotography does not edit things without being asked” is complete bull. He has an entire album of images lifted from other places that he’s edited. What a crock of crap.

fstopper89
    Participant

Do you think Ricky shot this? it looks a little better than his other workhttps://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=347752092018081&set=a.347751532018137.1073741849.175746772551948&type=1&theater&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fyouarenotaphotographer.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Ffauxtogs-who-should-end-up-on-the-main-page%2Fpage%2F75%2F&_rdr

he also has some new HDR of buildings and cars. A few look like he might be doing HDR the real way… but I’m on my phone so I didn’t scrutinize them.

Silver
    Participant

hahah what a guy.  I’m sorry, some of those ladies look underage to me.  And if I was a guardian, there would be no way I would give written consent to him to “edit” ( if that is what that is) my girls pictures, especially ones in short skirts and suggestive poses.     His whole facebook is one big acid trip.

OMG

” For the Young girls that are Friends with me on Facebook if your under 18. As well as those that have talked with me about becoming a Model, & which your under 18. This is WHY I say please becareful about whom you talk to on Facebook. You lucked out with me. But BECAREFUL with others Please! http://www.monroenews.com/news/2013/jun/13/missing-maine-girl-15-died-asphyxiation/

nesgran
    Participant

I’m honestly considering whether to report him to one of these online safety thingies most police departments have. He is well creepy

BCLC
    Participant

Ooooohh watch out guys you are going to get sued for damages!!

Besides the fact he has a guy asking to be sent the photos he just seems creepy and he liked his own comment what a douche!!

It makes me wonder under what pretence he gets these girls to ask him to edited their images. They wouldn’t just ask him out of the blue surely??

I can assure you it isn’t anyone’s  phone or computer screen they are just bad photos.

Silver
    Participant

hahah  whatever.  I just said it was creepy?  is that slander?  hahah

Silver
    Participant

I gave up some legit advice.

BCLC
    Participant

That you did!! He is creepy it’s not slander if it’s true ha ha.

Also if those HDR images are good I’m not sure I ever want to try it!!

iliketag
    Participant

I couldn’t take it anymore. I finally broke down and said something to that crazy man. Brandi, BEG, you guys don’t deserve the way that man has treated you. Talk about condescending! He’s so blind to his own faults, it’s actually pretty sad.

He’s straight up creepy though… and I wish he would just give this whole “HDR Portrait” nonsense a rest. Dig it a shallow grave, throw some dirt on there and just be done with it!

seth
    Participant

I love how he’s going to sue this whole forum for slander!  Good luck with that!  Slander is hard to win in court, Ricky dahling.  You have to prove a lot including that it’s a lie, that it harmed your business financially, etc.  I don’t think there’s a judge in this country that would give you the case, especially when you’re running around equally name calling and harassing.

Really, why do people think they can do anything about this forum?  What a joke.

Mend
    Participant

for the editing. he asks the girls if he can edit the pictures, pretty much when comes across a pretty girl, he asks to edit their pictures.

as to why they agree, no idea. i’ve offered edits to those who wanted me to edit their pictures….but my edits aren’t hideous like that. i don’t make them orange

Mend
    Participant

came across this…he thinks he is getting popular

http://cainsphotography.com/stats-for-june-2013/

fstopper89
    Participant

Apparently, I’m getting sued… for nothing! Bahaha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.