Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    dont.care
    Participant

Gerbles
    Participant

@ dont.care- you need to chill the fuck out. This is not a gun forum. And if you couldn’t see why that photo was laughable, then you need glasses.

dont.care
    Participant

q;-)

Intuition
    Participant

My husband is military, we both grew up hunting, we just don’t feel we need a gun right now, or possibly ever. We’ll approach it again when we get out of the military in 12 years ( have 8 in already).

Sharra
    Participant

It’s a shame how off-track and bitter this thread has become. Even though she adamantly denies it, it’s seems to me browneyedgirl’s intent was to publicize her idea of bad photography and invite others to do the same rather than ” provide constructive criticism and helpful advice”. A need for attention? Possibly. As for her Wix page, can “aspiring photographer” and “clients” appear on the same page? Regardless or time frame, that screams fauxtographer to me.

Have her images gotten better? Yes. Could I still find fault in them? Sure. Is it worth arguing about? Not really, but I do expect a shit storm will follow because negative criticism is a tough pill to swallow when you’re caught in your own deceit. I will defend my position if asked to do so.

seth
    Participant

Wow I thought that dead horse had been beaten as much as it could be already.  We get it already.  Mooooooove on.

fstopper89
    Participant

You know what this thread was designed to do? Exactly what it’s title is. If it were a need for attention (not everybody is an attention whore you know) maybe I would have put “This photo sucks. They should do it just like I did in [insert link to my own photo] this photo because I know that my photo is just perfect and if theirs isn’t quite up to par with mine, they’re a fauxtog.”

Constructive criticism has been given by me and others in the other threads where people asked.

The old Wix site? People are still bent out of shape over that? Like I said already, the site was designed to eventually be more than it ever became. So the actual parts of the site really had no bearing on what was even going on. My intent was to charge later on but was not advertising and charging at the time the site was made. I hadn’t even looked at the site since creating it. Those are just the facts.

youwishyouknew
    Participant

Can someone tell me how to edit/delete a post you have made?

youwishyouknew
    Participant

Pllllllllease

cameraclicker
    Participant

YouWishYouKnew:  You need to know the correct URL to enter on the address line of your browser.  Create a new entry, then click the edit link for that entry.  Look on the browser’s address line for the URL.  You can edit a different post in the same thread by changing the post number in the URL.

youwishyouknew
    Participant

dont.care
    Participant
    cass335
    Participant

@dont.care  wow…this one is so my favorite!  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522107537823936&set=a.522107497823940.130536.195885220446171&type=3&theater

What guy doesn’t love to be pasted onto a bright pink background with red hearts around it! It probably could have been a cute photo if they would have just left it alone.

Mend
    Participant

for that picture ^^

i see a spot they missed for cutting out the background, just below the girl’s hands between the guy’s arm. but at least their cut out edit they did actually looks good, unlike other ones we’ve seen here.

MsLouLou_25
    Participant

Caption says: “My atempt at “flare”. Some people really like this style, some really hate it. What do you guys say?”
    I say she should learn how to spell check and that her photo is blown out-not sun flare…

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=257075467648371&set=a.257075377648380.60788.238661512823100&type=3&theater

And this is just wrong.. apparently her 2 year old staring at a statues crotch speaks to her.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=269318019757449&set=a.269317839757467.63499.238661512823100&type=3&theater

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.