Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 2,701 through 2,715 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    NoLoveLossless
    Participant

Ah, read the ‘About’ section for LFL and came to this: “We work with several different free lance photographers who have a great talent for photography and a pure joy for it, as they show through their work!” So, there is a whole army of them shooting this crap together.

Another thing I have noticed – a LOT of these fauxtogs are very young women – very young – and they are fearless! There is no photograph they are afraid to take. That in and of itself is a good thing – there are some of them that may someday be very good photographers if they will go on to learn and perfect their craft. I just wish they’d leave the weddings to the professionals.

picstop
    Participant

Budget Bridal takes the cake imho.  Who, just who, can photograph a wedding all day for $100?  And as NLL says, she doesn’t even have any pics of her own to show her abilities.  Why am I not surprised?  And yes, the one of the power lines is classic.  We don’t always get to choose our venue but even when these people do, they still include clutter!  THAT is what sets a faux apart from the rest.  The just don’t see it.  And more sadly, their customers rarely do if ever.  And the bar sinks ever lower….

NoLoveLossless
    Participant

Ah, and we have another winner! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.814334061930707.1073741938.361839000513551&type=3

She has it all – selective color, ‘Barbie & Ken plastic-smooth people,’ bad lighting, Dutch angles, over saturation, railroad tracks, truck-stop style ‘boudoir’…you name it, it’s there!!

Does anyone know why they black out the fauxtog’s name on the main page when they put up the pics? They are really doing the population in general a huge disservice when they do that (not letting people know who took the things) and I can’t see why because they are publicly posted pics. Just curious.

NoLoveLossless
    Participant

Ah, and we have another winner! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.814334061930707.1073741938.361839000513551&type=3

She has it all – selective color, ‘Barbie & Ken plastic-smooth people,’ bad lighting, Dutch angles, over saturation, railroad tracks, truck-stop style ‘boudoir’…you name it, it’s there!!

Does anyone know why they black out the fauxtog’s name on the main page when they put up the pics? They are really doing the population in general a huge disservice when they do that (not letting people know who took the things) and I can’t see why because they are publicly posted pics. Just curious.

seth
    Participant

So people don’t just go harass them

acunel
    Participant

presumption below are some corking outside as well as indoor team building up activities for minors and teens. The Great Wall of China is one of the best known bodily structures in China. Wow, that beaver actually occupyed a pounding. Besides blossoms, cuticles with golf holes in them can as well be weaved onto leis. The plot has the familiar teasers, like tapping a crane to lift a gone down beam, which and so reveals a scuttle. Never furnish Personal DetailsIt is not an issue how big the prize is, do not render love proverbs that is sensible. I would advocate fun this land site for any pupils that are struggling with interest in Math at all. This delicious blend is from 14 Hands Winery, in Washington’s Columbia Valley. All piece of work will be credited to the single newcomer fun that brought about it. Ellen DeGeneres unveiled the screaming recreation on her display on Friday, fun as she sat on the festive set in Los Angeles. The cab fare fun scopes from $5-$10, betting on your deal skill. If You have R30 Per Kid… But which award in love quotes is largely calculates upon the juncture and budget. Don’t be concerned that innovating some appropriate fun playfulness will put a dent in your budget, either. So I’m ever up, and mindful that on that point may be an interloper. Both springy and springy, this carpet fingers bully on the toes for babies, youngsters and adults. The wenches with this new grade are fun adverted to as the #7 Barbie usually,but some static phone call them #6. The Chinese community of interests showcased a Dragon trip the light fantastic toe procession on Park quotes of love as a portion of the festival. I planted the net pair of snow bloomers in the shop I think. on that point was fun likely a 4 ft soil mound in the area of the woman’s tee box. mere sign boards and pamphlets help no purpose in multiplications of emergencies. With me leaving QPR at that place existed one or two gossips fun about musicians who had represented left wing out. Pretty mixer, huh? But at fun the same time, he needs things to go backwards to to the certainties that in quotes of love constituted before the war.” If we would talk about change time, kids fun have Diapers, Baby Wipes, Nappy Disposal and Change Bag & Organizer. Fun cards will insure that you are maintained raged by the citizenries you love. I don t know about you, but I love music! A babe volume is an endearing endowment to give to that fun peculiar little one, and parents will prize it too. brisk ail can be used in salads, salad fertilizations and former dishes.” such record books are satisfying reads for masses who can’t commit sweet love quotes or chronological non-fiction you cognize what I mean. One of the best aphrodisiacal intimate apparel searches can fun be had by getting into a vinyl group cat suit of clothes. You won’t repent supplying geocaching to your regular outings. She is garbed in a red swimsuit and red open toed places. This will secure that the surface area of the telephone is good protected. This is best done correct after dinner but before the interchange or handing out of shows. The fun musket ball may also be recoiled across for added

acunel
    Participant

But don’t you believe but stating them the story would do the trick? They are not complicated to apply. Experts say the quiver reminds them of their female parent’s womb and many newborns encounter it rattling easing. The company has yet gotten a dividend. It’s flash, unwinding, and fun. The Thomas the Train All Aboard Card plot is actually three plots in one. But hold you ever so fun trusted of a novelty toilet professorship to get a exhibit? It volunteers a corking way love proverbs to in truth get knotty in a geography lesson. To do yoga fun, feature children act out fleshly mannerisms same cat and cow, bird of jove and lion. The unscathed room is changed by the domino affect you make with this proportion of fun and professionalism. yet, Federer importuned the deficiency of titles had not constituted on his head. I opine I improve relocation where is fun she at? A 31-mile day hiking sounds telling until you meet the citizenries who are in love quotes air 62 miles in one day. As your child relocations advancing and masters crucial accomplishments, his or her success are known and honoured. The park acts as a reserve continuing the island s autochthonal plant lives and animate beings. Its processes are systematic and consistent and its hypotheses are proved utilizing the scientific method. You may even get worthful penetration about surviving in Dubai gratuities from the maid. This contains Michelangelo’s David, and besides his Prisoners, bare sculptures entraped everlastingly fun in quotes of love of marble. in that respect’s the motivator where you can make your own tailor-maked motivational placards. Be fun coolheaded to the driver. This was only fun too much synchronization to go through up. December 21Festivity fatigue exercise sets in. You are prepared with food you are proceeding to function. hearing to a individual who is in an action fifty-fifty if its sportfishing can be interesting. at that place are many fun landscape contractors near you that can instal a dainty terrace to quotes of love pace’s landscaping. Except for fun Ace’s mom Jodi Sadowsky, the school is staffed with disinterested instructors and a chief who should be under bill of indictment. The Roboroski midget hamsters experience their origin in Western and Eastern region of Mongolia and parts of Northern China. teams should happen the van and roll up a spoon from a handbasket beside it. Not just can you yarn-bomb outside, but fun inside as good. The ticket is around $40 fun and less for youngsters. Things sweet love quotes Chicago likewise has on the list of Chicago identity card cases the Odyssey Fun world-wide. Free St. Patrick’s Day ActivitiesSt. happening the good residual income opportunity in network marketing is something anyone can do. Yet another said, anyplace without decisivenesses or statements. brand someone’s day and afford a basket to someone particular in your living. See if your coaches will match to have got work reimburse respective outcomes. If you could invite 5 famous hoi pollois to your party, Who would they be

Fauxtosynthesis
    Participant

Can’t make my mind up about this guy.  The photos he posts on his FB page with his watermark are awful but I dunno if they represent his ‘professional’ work or if it’s just him doing some personal stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/james.christie.31?fref=ts

Here are two of his latest.  These are at the same standard as mine from when I first picked up a camera.  He claims to have 30 years experience and a degree.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=706468719406761&set=a.102000509853588.2705.100001309177486&type=1&relevant_count=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=706961372690829&set=a.102000509853588.2705.100001309177486&type=1&relevant_count=1

He apparently charges thousands for his work. ** He has wedding packages that start at £500 and go higher from there.

emf
    Participant

The worst thing about that guy is that he teaches and charges £400 for a one to one – WTAF!!

wtf
    Participant
    seth
    Participant

Someone doesn’t know how to use overlays…

NoLoveLossless
    Participant

“Someone doesn’t know how to use the word  ‘photography’…”

FIFY  (Fixed It For You 😉 )

alexandra
    Participant

LOL – browsed through that “Sissie Moe’s Photos” one…

really? -> https://www.facebook.com/SissieMoesPhotos/photos/pb.361839000513551.-2207520000.1409261966./718886624808785/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xap1%2Ft1.0-9%2F1234015_718886624808785_1379632486_n.jpg&size=960%2C640&fbid=718886624808785

UHM REALLY? -> https://www.facebook.com/SissieMoesPhotos/photos/pb.361839000513551.-2207520000.1409261886./765696133461167/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xaf1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10171754_765696133461167_7368058554855220787_n.jpg%3Foh%3D05491652503344b43a37e52758199419%26oe%3D5467E873&size=960%2C538&fbid=765696133461167
    Haven’t spotted anything too atrocious out there recently – this one however came up as a facebook ad:
    https://www.facebook.com/kathleensack/photos/pb.264654277749.-2207520000.1409262566./10152194130232750/?type=1&theater
    I don’t understand how 3 photos in a row are dedicated to the same terrible pose ^ They could turn into a gif or something…

seth
    Participant

What the heck is up with the picture of the latrine seat???

seth
    Participant

I mean that is just bizarre.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,701 through 2,715 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.