Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,876 through 1,890 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    seth
    Participant

oh geez, here we go again.

No, actually, Domilyne will not get in a lot of trouble for slander.  It’s very hard to bring and prove a slander case and this here alone won’t be enough to do the job.

Second, yes, of course you know who BEG is.  Everyone knows who BEG is, she’s not been shy about her identity like some of the rest of us.

And third, there you go, using that out of context again.  Actually, wait, you’ve included the context.  Once again, it’s about not judging in areas where you yourself have a problem.  It’s about not being the pot that calls the kettle black, it attacks the “do as I say, not as I do” attitude.  In other words, if you’re a druggie, you can’t point at the other guy who’s also a druggie, because you have the same problem.  I am so tired of people whining and crying out “don’t judge me!” and then trying to back it up with these verses.  If you want to get technical, in the Bible, Christians are called up on to (lovingly) point out the sins of their “brothers” and “sisters.”

Furthermore, no one is actually judging here.  What does “to judge” mean?  Answer: “to pass legal judgment on; pass sentence on (a person): The court judged him guilty.”  No one here is in a position of passing judgement on anyone.  So get off your high horse and move along.  This discussion about Justine would have long ago died out had she and, apparently, her friends, not kept coming back to constantly chime in.

pwnd.

Idontcare1991
    Participant

I’m not scared to so who I am ether!

Thanks @ ReallyPeopleGetALife.

But, I see sethwtfemfDomilyneCookieboo28 & more is scared.

seth
    Participant

Scared?  Really?  No, darling, not scared, just smart.  Not that no one else is smart but I have been stalked on teh interwebz before so you’ll forgive me if I don’t give out my full name and address and phone number on a site like this.  Congratulations, you can link to our profiles on this site, including your own profile, Cookieboo28.

Idontcare1991
    Participant

http://imageshack.us/a/img31/7366/l7pg.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img708/6265/gpc2.png

Funny thing is on this is someone these People Blocked I don’t even know.

The ones I know.

Jonathan Parrish

Shonda Dyer Shaffner

Amy M. Dyer-Vincent

Allie Parrish

Jessica Dyer

Carla Dyer-Jeffers

Wendy Dyer-Smith

Katie Keeney Hicks

Linda Keeney-Dyer

Eric Dyer

Sandra Parrish-Straight (Sandra Straight)

Cheyenna Tayler

Frances Keeney

Kathy Williams

Michael Parrish

I know off but have not meet in real life:

Stephanie Parrish

Stacey Parrish

Mandy Parrish

Whitney Parrish Shemwell

Darrick Parrish

Cyeythia Parrish

Billy Parrish

Whats Funny is My Sister Janey M. Vincent

So kind of odd.

cassie
    Participant

Have you guys ever seen this site? OK I know it is totally off topic but it’s trolling that’s actually funny.

http://www.27bslash6.com/halogen.html

And in that regards, can we please stop feeding the troll now?

ETA although he does have this quote in it under a really bad quality snapshot of his neighbor: ”
    I had to take the picture using the digital zoom from between venetian blinds so I apologise for the quality. I’m not Annie Leibovitz.”

cameraclicker
    Participant

Have you guys ever seen this site? OK I know it is totally off topic but it’s trolling that’s actually funny.

http://www.27bslash6.com/halogen.html

That site is awesome!  Usually I can read pretty fast but that site takes me a long time to read!  I have to keep stopping so I can breathe!

seth
    Participant

HILARIOUS!!

wtf
    Participant

I would just like to point out no one in another state, that doesn’t know who I am or even a hint of who am I, does not scare me. You are not shit to me other then a good laugh, you incompetent twit.  🙂 Have a nice day monkeyshit! 🙂   On that note Im ready for more laughs, Im gonna go to facebook for a while. Have fun!

Idontcare1991
    Participant

IT’S MONKEYING AROUND SWEET PHOTOGRAPHY. THANKS FOR TRYING.

GOD BLESS!

JUSTINE:)

Idontcare1991
    Participant
    Magpie1031
    Participant

LOL ……THIS IS FUNNY STUFF I never laughed so hard in my life LOL……..I love this page !!!! xD xD xD yeah why not I jump in it’s funny 😛 it’s like the soaps DAYS OF OUR LIVES LMAO

BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

LOL, I am with you Magpie1031.  This Shit is FUCKEN FUNNY!!!!

I have been laughing all Fucken day. :’D

Magpie1031
    Participant

LMAO……RIGHT ON BitchPLZ1468  ………POPCORN PLEASE any one??? ROFL

BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

HAHA…………… I have some Popcorn. Come get it. lol 😉

Magpie1031
    Participant

Is it butter lovers YUM…..LOL 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1,876 through 1,890 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.