Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,846 through 1,860 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    wtf
    Participant

“My Son is the Most HAPPIEST & HEALTH-EST BABY I know if you or anyone meet him YOU would know.”

This quote of yours, Im curious what does that have anything to do with YOU needing help??? He may be healthy, however, you show many many signs of NOT being mentally healthy.

cass335
    Participant

Wow…anyone wanna share my popcorn??

Anyways, back to the original purpose of this thread…

I have seen other posts on here similar to this edit job….is this some new fad?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=681481685197921&set=a.548881561791268.127714.520762157936542&type=1&theater

What….

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=573791212663429&set=pb.411697672206118.-2207520000.1380592433.&type=3&theater

This shot cracks me up (and not in a good way):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624348724274344&set=a.626075820768301.1073741844.411697672206118&type=3theater

Thos blurry people in the background ruined this leaves photo… (and yes…its a private fb profile, but he was advertising on craigslist using this as his contact page)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200284680700382&set=pcb.10200284681540403&type=1&theater

Idontcare1991
    Participant

No, Cause The had there Little Sister send me a Message. I mean come on there little Sister

Libby Swartz

September 4
    Libby Swartz

You need to leave my sister the fuck alone and my cousin saree

I mean really..

That is Wrong.

file:///C:/Users/Mike-Haul-Away/Pictures/Facebook/Magpie/Magpie%20comment..PNG

Then Yes, I commented on her page.

Then, I find out they talk about me to someone. Which I have that too. That is Harassment!!

This is Harassment. This is Stupid.

Plus, I don’t need Help. Plus, If you read right. Me & My Soon to be husband has been with me Sence 2011. We have never spent anytime a part. Sence. People, Lieing saying he was with a Chick who We have a Restring outer out on her.

&  Like I said I want nothing do do with anyone. I am happy & don’t need any meds. or & crap like that. Thanks. Plus, Your Words. are nothing to me. I have said what I need to say. I have done what I need to do. I’m Out. Do what ever you need to do. I am going to Still be me. Sence I have a LIFE to Live & You all like to talk & stuff about People.

& I don’t its what they want to do with there pictures. They can. Live them Be.

God Bless You all.

Justine!!!

fstopper89
    Participant

Yikes. Justine, look up the definition of harassment. it has nothing remotely to do with talking about someone behind their back (or out in the open for that matter.) Harassment is constant, brutal verbal attacks on someone, escalating to the point of them being in danger. It could be following them around, leaving threats, repeated threatening emails or phone calls, etc.  Usually it causes the person to fear for the safety of themselves or their family, or to miss work/school as a direct result.

If you and your fiance were never apart, why did you post your “love story” saying you were together, then he left for another girl, then he came back to you?

Why do you keep lying?

youaintallthat
    Participant

Oh, my head hurts.

Intuition
    Participant

I’m starting to wonder if this chick is undiagnosed dyslexic. I have a family member that can’t type/spell/use grammar, so I’ve always been really good at reorganizing and deciphering, but some of her word placement always feels off or out of order.

Anyway still munching my popcorn. Honestly if she has 8 million profiles and is doing all this random shit, she has an extreme desperate need for attention. If you all gave up ( cause seriously she see’s no problem in any of this) she’ll slink back to obscurity and stop being happy internets people are talking about her.

Idontcare1991
    Participant

He left in 2010.. We get back together in 2011…. READ………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God You all are blinded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Learning Disabled right now fight for my SSI.

Can’t get a job because I can’t spell.

ebi
    Participant

No, you can’t get a job b/c you are an idiot. Your spelling is the least of your worries. And you aren’t an idiot b/c you can’t spell. You just seem to put your effort and focus in meaningless places.

Domilyne
    Participant

You cannot get a job because you cannot spell? What about the gentlemen with down syndrome who greets me when I go to WalMart, or the man with a prosthetic leg who takes the checks from me at the bank? You are ignorant, it is people like you who are killing our economy!

Idontcare1991
    Participant

OMFG…………………………………………………………………………………………… JUST LIVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A LIFE. & I DON”T WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ALL & I KNOW WHO YOU ARE dOMILYNE YOUR MY SISTER JANEY. I HAS OUR COUSIN TRACE THE IP ADDRESS.. SO LEARN!!!!!!!! & WORE ABOUT YOUR KIDS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF. LIKE ONE YOU HAVE 2 KIDS NOT JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!! & YOU CAN SAY YOUR NOT JANEY BUT I KNOW YOUR ARE. SO HAHA! KEEP YOUR LYING UP.

YOU HAVE DAD TO BACK YOU UP WILL MOM DON’T DEFIND ME  ANYMORE. I TOLD HER NOT TO.

REMEMBER DAD HAS 3 KIDS NOT JUST ONE. YOUR SO STUPID. & YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME SO BACK OFF OF ME.

& SAME WITH ALL OF YOU.  YOU ALL MUST LIKE ME BECAUSE YOU ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME..

Idontcare1991
    Participant

edi……. an  idiot. Right.. May your the  idiot for take about other people. GET OVER IT!!! NONE IS GOING TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN FOR REAL.

MAYBE IF YOUR SPEND TIME BEING YOUR SELF NOT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE OR TALKING BAD ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MIGHT JUST LEARN!

BUT, YOU ALL ARE SO STUPID THING THAT YOUR ALL KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOU ALL ARE ALL GOODY GOODY.. WHAT EVER…

YOU HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR ALL’S HAND & LIVE EVERYTHING ALONE!! BE YOUR ALL’S SELF. GOD IN NOT LIKING WHAT YOUR ALL ARE DOING. I AM TRYING THE BEST I CAN TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO. DON’T LIKE IT WHATEVER. ITS DONE ITS OVER. GIVE UP. I WILL NEVER & NEVER STOP BEING ME AKA JUSTINE. ME. JUST ME JUSTINE.

GOD BLESS.

JUSTINE

BCLC
    Participant

Sorry Justine, But if you didn’t care what anybody thought, you wouldn’t have come here to complain about it and cause drama. I think we are now feeding her the argument she so desires. Maybe we should just ignore because it’s obvious she doesn’t want any help or guidance with her mental health or so called photography.

Domilyne
    Participant

Wrong again! Can’t the owner of these forums just trace her ip and delete all her accounts.. or in the very least name them? lol

Nope, I am not your sister, but from what I am hearing she is very concerned about you. It sounds as though you are not the only one dysfunctional in your family though. They do have family counseling, which could get to the root of all of these troubles that are making you so ill. I know a great lady in New Albany that does family counseling I would not mind sharing her number with you if you would like it.

fstopper89
    Participant

Hwy I do have a life. Work a full-time good job and do photography on weekends. I’ve been booked up almost every weekend for the past few months. Just did senior pictures last weekend, got them done and edited in 2 days, now making lots of headway on these wedding photos. Maintain social life and keep my house clean, bills paid, car fixed, etc. That’s more of a life than you have Justine.

People have learning disabilities but they are NOT a cop-out. My ex had severe dyslexia and though he was embarassed by it at times he had kept a few jobs at any given time. It didn’t make him an idiot. Fighting for your SSI? Seriously you’re like the freaking lady my friend’s friend did a state welfare check on and said she wasn’t working because she had warts on her feet. When they suggested she get them removed she said no way “then I’d have to go to  work.” I have much disdain for those who think they deserve a handout and live off my hard-earned payckeck. In fact I really hate that but that’s a political discussion for another day and another forum. People need help sometimes, no issue with temporary help, but no one should expect the gov’t to support them or their kids forever.

And if that’s your sister then it sounds like you’ve done things to hurt your own family and that’s pretty sad.

None of us “know everything.” We are aware enough that learning and being open to it are far more the marks of intelligence. However we do know a lot about photography so we were trying to advise you to make a change in that…

Idontcare1991
    Participant

I don’t need any Mental help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you all do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all keep talking about it.

So……….. Waiting…….

Still waiting….

& Waiting…………

So NEXT. You all don’t know me so STOP YOUR ALL’S CRAP on talking about People.

How other People find out they are being talked about it people that don’t even know them go to there page & tell them.

Just like a Nice person told me.

You all can Judge people if you don’t want the truth. So.

I tell the Truth. & How it is.

But, God will take care of you all!!!

I don’t have to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AB

ABC

ABCD

ABCDE

ABCDEF

ABCDEFG

ABCDEFGH

ABCDEFGHI

ABCDEFGHIJ

ABCDEFGHIJK

ABCDEFGHIJKL

ABCDEFGHIJKLM

ABCDEFGHIJKLMN

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQR

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRS

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWX

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A

AE

AEI

AEIO

AEIOU

QAZ

WSX

EDC

RFV

TGB

YHN

UJM

IK

OL

P

QW

Q

QWE

QWER

QWERT

QWERTY

QWERTYU

QWERTYUI

QWERTYUIO

QWERTYUIOP

A

AS

ASD

ASDF

ASDFG

ASDFGH

ASDFGHJ

ASDFGHJK

ASDFGHJKL

Z

ZX

ZXC

ZXCV

ZXCVB

ZXCVBN

ZXCVBNM

GGGGGGGGGGG

OOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOO

DDDDDDDDDDD

NNNNNNNNNN

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

GGGGGGGGGGG

HHHHHHHHHH

TTTTTTTTTTTT

&&&&&&&&&&&

GGGGGGGGGGG

OOOOOOOOOOO

DDDDDDDDDDD

Viewing 15 posts - 1,846 through 1,860 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.